back to article USB Mini Fridge drink chiller battles booze?

Hot and bothered in the office? Then you need Hong Kong-based gadget seller Brando's latest: the USB Mini Fridge: a single-can cooler that's there for the lager in your life. Brando USB Mini Fridge USB Mini Fridge: chill, dude Or perhaps not. This device may actually be a secret weapon in the temperance war on liquor: …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Good things DO come in small packages

Fortunately, thanks to the wonders of miniaturisation, there is some lager that will fit into this fridge: those "mini-bar" style Heineken cans that are shaped like little beer barrels.

Cheers!

2. Jonathan Stowe

There's hope yet

Of course it could quite adequately house one of those small bottles of continental lager that one got on a booze cruise - and if one wanted to stay with the premium strength, I guess a bottle of Duvel or Chimay might fit ....

3. Phil

550ml?

I think you'll find that can of sugar-less drink is somewhat less than your 550ml.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The little light

"Fridge fans will be please to know that the gadget's authenticity is exact - right down to the little light that comes on when you open the door."

But how do you know that the light doesn't stay on all the time? Perhaps you could test it with a wireless camera.

5. Michael Davis

Standard 550ml tin?

Surely you meant 330ml tin? even a 'big' lager can is only 500ml as opposed to the normal lager size of 440ml and yes I drink a lot :-p

6. Paul A. Walker

Bah...

Real beer isn't chilled anyway...

This topic is closed for new posts.