back to article Songkick Concerts

I’ve been waiting for Songkick to land on the deck of the USS Android ever since it was released for iOS a year ago. Now it has and it’s every bit as good as I was hoping for. Simplicity itself to use, once installed Songkick scans your music library as well as your Last.fm, Pandora and Spotify feeds and then creates a …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Good call!

A mate was showing me this on his iPhone a few months back but then I forgot all about it. Now installed on my Galaxy Nexus and working a treat.

2. Jedit Silver badge
    Thumb Up

A Thea Gilmore fan?

Bonus points awarded for this article, then.

1. Powelly
      Thumb Up

Re: A Thea Gilmore fan?

My first thought on browsing the article as well! Not seen her live for a few years, but always excellent in my experience.

3. andy gibson
    Happy

"Hello Cleveland"

Hello Peter.

4. Pristine Audio
    Coat

Hmmm

So as a Miles Davis fan in rural SW France should I give this one a miss?

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Its a great service, but why does it need a phone app?

I rarely even visit their website thanks to their email alerts; I only need to visit if I get an email about an artist I want to go and see. (If I want to fund their business model and click through their links to buy the tickets through them).

I can't think of a reason I'd ever need this app installed. If I want to find out the information when I'm out, I can view their website on my phone.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like