back to article Sony pops top on 13Mp Xperia

Sony unveiled two LTE-supporting Xperia smartphones today, although with the UK still blighted by a lack of 4G, they'll only be big in Japan for the time being. Which is a shame because the Xperia GX is quite the powerhouse. Its sibling, the Xperia SX, is apparently the world's lightest LTE handset too. Come on, Blighty - the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

so

Great camera but crap phone?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: so

Never to be updated.

2. Robert Caldecott

The GX looks lush

I have an arc S - great design, but crap build quality. The GX looks a bit more solid though and as I hate the design of the Samsung S3 then I might give this a look when it gets launched in the UK (which it will, without LTE, later this year).

You've got to admit - it looks pretty sweet.

3. Tegne
    FAIL

Xenon?

It could have a gazillion megapixels but will still suck in low light conditions without a decent flash. Why are these Android manufacturers so afraid of Xenon?

1. David Gosnell

Re: Xenon?

I used to think this way, but the sensors are undoubtedly improving re higher ISO performance, and I've found it very handy having a torch built into my phone. I've used the LED as a torch many more times than as a camera flash, though obviously will depend on night-time walking / photography preferences. Ideally we'd have both - I have seen that once or twice.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like