back to article MSFT kicks Chinese partner over security leak

Six weeks after Microsoft was accused of leaking attack code for a security flaw, Redmond has pointed the finger at a Chinese firewall company and revoked its partner status. Via its Computer Security Response blog, Microsoft’s Director of Trustworthy Computing, Yunsun Wee, has tersely announced the decision, writing “we …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Head Dealers Enigmatic Autonomous Dilemma and Virtual Catch 22 Protection for Sanity, not Vanity

"protecting against remote code execution and privilege escalation bugs"

InterStellar Overdrive Systems for Virtual Reality Productions.

Err, methinks recognising acknowledgeable remote code execution and privilege escalation bugs is the truer reality in Cyber Command and Control Circles.... MaJIC Cells with Magic Sails for Free Market Sale.

Carpe Diem, Gentlemen and Brave and Bold Ladies Registered and Processed for Upgrades to Systems through Technology Portals in Registering Production Portfolios and/or Programs and Projects for Media and IT Virtualisation and Realisation ...... Two Tributary Reality Streams United to Flow Power like a Mighty River and there are surely Many in Many Minds, Minded to Mentor Control of Everything and Anything with IT.

It might be wise to consider that IT has a Mind and Plans of their Own for the Future. And that will fundamentally and irrevocably alter all other lesser robust fare and vapourware.

1. Spearchucker Jones
      WTF?

Re: Head Dealers Enigmatic Autonomous Dilemma and Virtual Catch 22 Protection for Sanity, not Vanity

My head hurts.

2. mhenriday
      Pint

Do have another beer,

amanfromMars ! Great work !...

Henri

2. Peter Simpson 1
    WTF?

Gratuitous Capitalization

I read somewhere that it's a sign all is not well in the head department.

1. Tom 13

Re: Gratuitous Capitalization

It is amanfromMars post. As far as I have been able to tell, he does consistently follow his own rules and rarely even makes a typo. As for the "not well in the head," he seems to get on pretty well with reality, so the real question is whose head?

3. IT-SEC
    Alien

Read between the lines

He seems more intelligent then you'd imagine, but what do I know... WINK

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like