back to article WA sex criminals get tracked by satellite

The West Australian government will use satellite tracking technology to monitor dangerous sex offenders. The WA State government has announced that it will devote $6 million to the pervert tracking initiative as part of the 2012-13 State Budget. The GPS technology platform has yet to be procured and the state government will …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Thorne
    Paris Hilton

Great idea

Step two is to put the info on a website so we know where these bastards live

1. GrumpyOldBloke

No need, once they are fitted with GPS we can expect to find them lost in the outback or driving into the sea.

1. Thorne

No need, once they are fitted with GPS we can expect to find them lost in the outback or driving into the sea.

No thats japanese tourists

2. Tony Paulazzo
    Gimp

>and its potential expansion to monitor other high-risk offenders, including arsonists or terrorists.<

Mission creep... was gonna comment on it being a good idea (not quite at Thornes 'distaste'), but it's just the beginning of RFID chipping every citizen, so pass...

Slave mask, not fanboi.

3. Steven Roper

I give it

10 years before all men are required to wear one of these, because all men are rapists and sex offenders, right?

Considering the feminist bias of the mods on this forum, I'll be amazed if this gets published. But I'll say it anyway, because the man-haters can't hide the truth forever. Most people know what's going on despite all the efforts at censorship.

1. diodesign (Written by Reg staff) Silver badge

Re: I give it

Feminist bias sounds like a contradiction in terms.

C.

2. Thorne

Re: I give it

10 years before all men are required to wear one of these, because all men are rapists and sex offenders, right?

Don't forget the German nymphos too.

This topic is closed for new posts.