back to article Apple sued for every touchscreen device by Flatworld prof

A Pennsylvania professor is gunning for a slice of all of Apple's touch-based product revenues, after claiming they infringe a patent for a museum screen technology he developed 15 years ago. Slavoljub Milekic, a professor in cognitive sciences and digital design at the Univeristy of Arts in Pennsylvania, said he developed a …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Apple bitten.

In the arse and about time too.

This guy, on the face of it, actually seems to have a claim!

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
      Coat

Re: Apple bitten.

If the law is an ass, make sausage!

2. Robert E A Harvey

but why wait until now? I'm using an 8 year old Draenetz power analyser with a touch screen. Did he sue them 8 years ago? or the Estate Agents who 15 years ago had touch sensitive overlays on shop windows with a 'puter screen indoors to let you browse the houses available?

If I was to award him damages I would want him to show he has taken every step to protect his patent ever since it was granted, not wait for a fine crop of cherries to pick.

1. Craigness

Robert, read the article.

He didn't have the patent 8 years ago and it's not for the sort of thing which touch screens on estate agent windows do. He alerted Apple in 2007 about his work and can sue whenever he likes.

3. Sirius Lee

But they aren't because there's prior art - at least for the click/drag part of the claim. Back in the late 80's I joined a company called Comshare. By the beginning of the 90's one of the applications created and sold to top 1000 companies around the world was an executive information system (EIS) based on a touch screen. In it the mouse was replaced by a finger. Now you may be going to say Windows didn't exist back then. No, but OS/2 did. Nor was Comshare without competition and at least some of the people working at now Apple then worked for Comshare or a competitor.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Windows didn't exist in the late 80s?

Really?

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Re:Windows didn't exist in the late 80s?

we wish...

4. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

No he doesn't have a strong claim. The most important part of a patent, that defines the "umbrella" of functionality covered, is the first independent claim. Claims have to be extremely particular in terms of the meaning of the language they use. Here the loss of the image from the screen is coupled to exceeding a threshold value. I can't think of any part of the iOS interface where this is clearly the case. Even when e.g. you are scrolling a table in iOS, and you flick it so the table motion has momentum and images in the table move off screen, though there are "flick" velocity values which would ensure such effect is achieved, the actual velocity needed to achieve the effect will vary due to many tangential factors (such as how close to the edgeof the scrren the image is) and there is no particular predefined threshold value determine the outcome should be achieved. The fact that it is only by some calculation a threshold value is exceeded will be judged to be "external" to the mechanic described by the claims (because there may be many such different calculations which can be seen as applying and none of which are definitively the calculation in all cases). All clauses in the claim should contribute something coherent and internal to the invention.

So unfortunately for the prof, in my opinion, this claim is too specific (and I do have experience with this). Each clause of each sentence of an independent claim is like a logical "and" and on this single point of "exceeding a threshold value" Apple doesn't infringe, when that is judged necessarily internal to any such claimed invention. Yes, claims language is that specific and the standards of how claims are judged are that precise and pedantic!

2. andreas koch
    FAIL

The USPTO

Do these guys actually check whether they issue almost identical patents multiple times? If, and it appears to be the case, not, then they are just useless lawyerfeeders.

1. stupormundi

Re: The USPTO

AFAICS, they totally don't, and they don't seem to think it's their job to do so. They're more like , 'I dunno, LOL'

1. Not That Andrew

AFAIK they actually have been instructed by Congress not to question patents, just issue them.

2. The Man Who Fell To Earth Silver badge
      FAIL

Q: Do these guys actually check whether they issue almost identical patents multiple times?

A: Apparently not. The USPTO has issued patents for using laser pointers as cat toys at least 5 times:

5443036 Method of exercising a cat

6505576 Pet Toy

6557495 Laser Pet Toy

6651591 Automatic laser pet toy and exerciser

6701872 Method and apparatus for automatically exercising a curious animal

1. zen1

Isn't that up to pattent attornies?

1. andreas koch
          Paris Hilton

@ zen1

Are you serious about this? I mean, I have no idea of how the american patent system works, but if they're just filing it: what's the point then?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Facepalm

Can I...

Have a one way ticket off this crazy go round?

1. Voland's right hand Silver badge
      Devil

Re: Can I...

No.

If he was issued this 15 years ago on the basis of a working system he deserves a patent. It is what the system is for - to protect an inventor building stuff. He actually built it - hallelujah.

The more interesting question is "Why nobody managed to find this when looking to invalidate the patents owned by Apple".

1. Oliver Mayes

@Voland's right hand

Except that the fact that he waited 15 years to enforce the patent shows that this is purely a money grab. If he had a genuine claim then he should have made that claim back when someone else produced a touchscreen device. Apple is just the big money target.

1. Danny 14

But he didnt wait. He notified apple when the iphone was released. He has since been building his case, nothing wrong with that. It didnt say how long he notified and waited for a response from apple.

This guy invented, built, patented and used. This is the sort of thing the patents are there for.

1. Giles Jones Gold badge

He notified them how? by sending them an email or writing a letter?

How many letters like that do you think a big company gets? it's one of thousands from all sorts of crackpots.

If you want something to happen you sue.

1. Ginger

"If you want something to happen you sue."

Errm, isn't this what he's doing?

2. Goldmember
          FAIL

@Oliver Mayes Re: Can I...

"that the fact that he waited 15 years to enforce the patent"

Did you bother to read the article, or did you just do the fanboi jump to Apple's defence after reading the headline?

The patent is for touchscreen gestures, a concept this guy came up with and built - not just 'a touchscreen device'. After the release of the first iPhone (in 2007), he notified Apple, who failed to respond. He has every right to build a good case and take as long as he needs to pursue them. He didn't wait 15 years to enforce.

You have managed to make two inaccurate claims in a 4 line paragraph. Both of which could have been avoided, had you READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE. <sigh>

1. davtom
            FAIL

Re: @Oliver Mayes Can I...

I can't imagine it's going to be hard to prior art for people moving a finger over a surface to cause something to happen...

1. AndrueC Silver badge
              Black Helicopters

There's a lot of women might disagree :)

2. Field Marshal Von Krakenfart
              Paris Hilton

I can't imagine it's going to be hard to prior art for people moving a finger over a surface to cause something to happen...

Amazing how you can change the context just by using a different icon

2. Anonymous Coward
            Anonymous Coward

Re: He didn't wait 15 years to enforce.

No. He waited 2 years. The patent wasn't granted until 2005 - the same year that Apple aquired FingerWorks - whose products had already been on sale for several years. Fingerworks patents were granted in 2006.

It doesn't say in the article when the professor built two systems so he may not have built them until after he saw Fingerworks products.

The article says that he developed his idea in 1997. Fingerworks was founded as a company in 1998 so the work was most likely in progress before that.

With the exception of the 'throwing a file off the screen' bit, (though I have games that allow you to throw items around on the screen using inertia dated from 1992), nearly all the prof's other claims are traditional mouse actions - except that he is using a finger.

2. James Micallef Silver badge
        WTF?

Patent Trolls??

Agree 100% with Voland's right hand.

Why is the last sentence in the article making a left-field reference to patent trolls? Is it a subtle way for the article's author to say they believe this guy is a troll?? Seriously?? Not only is the patent applied for in 1997 (when for the vast majority of people, touchscreens were complete science fiction) and granted in 2005 (2 years before the iPhone), but the guy also actually implemented his invention in the museum display, AND he notified Apple of infringement in 2007.

This guy is almost the exact opposite of a patent troll

3. Steve Evans

@Voland's RH

I know, he actually built something and patented it... Imagine that, actually doing something with the patent you own instead of using it as a blocker.

Why did nobody else find this when trying to invalidate Apple patents? Well just look at the huge volume of patents involved. The US patent office seem to do very little indeed, just cash the cheque and say "Yup". IIRC the process in the UK involves an initial search, during which point invalid applications should be rejected.

4. Neil Greatorex
    Happy

Irony

May be a bit like steely, but those that live by the sword.....

5. Jeebus

Looks pretty legit, it'd be nice to see him take them all to the cleaners, Apple especially though.

6. JDX Gold badge

Where do these companies find the spare cash to make these dumb claims?

1. StuartMcL

Where do they find the cash?

They don't. They find a "bottom dwelling scum sucker" prepared to take it on a "contingency basis" for around 30% of any future payout.

1. Neil Greatorex
        Headmaster

Re: Where do they find the cash?

Pedant alert:

Scum floats.

1. Geoffrey W
          Headmaster

RE: pedant alert

The fact that scum floats does not preclude the scum sucker being a bottom dweller. It can rise to the surface to feed and then sink back to its dwelling on the bottom.

1. Neil Greatorex
            Happy

Re: RE: pedant alert

I live in the Fens & often stroll past scum covered water; I've yet to see a dwelling on the bottom.

1. Spiracle

Re: RE: pedant alert

Since the aforementioned bottom-dweller is a scum sucker a suitably long scum-tube would enable them to maintain their benthic lifestyle whilst feeding.

2. cocknee

"They don't. They find a "bottom dwelling scum sucker" prepared to take it on a "contingency basis" for around 30% of any future payout."

How could they? Apple have all them types as their evil minions/patent trolls. Ah wait.... Apple will counter-sue; as bullying companies as a troll is their game :p

I don't beleive in Karma but Ha fucking ha!

1. P. Lee
          Mushroom

> Apple will counter-sue;

That is why trolls make nothing. There is nothing to sue for.

A pox on both their houses, but I hope the little guy wins.

3. Philip Lewis
        Joke

A catfish?

7. Maty

a modest suggestion

Since business processes are patentable (like almost everything else in the good ol' USA) how about patenting patent trolling?

'The accused in this case has blatantly ripped off my client's technique for extracting money from people who have actually done the marketing and development ...'

1. kain preacher

Re: a modest suggestion

"Since business processes are patentable"

really ? Cause the SCOTUS said no.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

> how about patenting patent trolling

You would owe money to IBM when you filed it.

3. Return To Sender

Follow the link in the article to Drew Curtis' TED talk. 6 minutes well spent, in my opinion. He's got prior art on you :)

8. The BigYin
    Thumb Down

Meanwhile...

...the Flying Spaghetti Monster is suing Apple, HTC, Google, HP, ASUS, this professor, the inventor of the push-button and those hand-graphic arrow signs for infringing on the FSMs patent for a "jointed pointing device, powered by the users own body, and located as an array at the end of directional appendages".

Seriously - patents are getting used way too much by way too many people and this is simply diluting whatever validity justifiable patents may have.

9. Chad H.

In mouse based computing world

Arent finger drags on a touchscreen obvious (and thus unpatentable?)

1. Craigness

Re: In mouse based computing world

In Apple's "bounceback" patent (when you scroll to the top of a list and keep scrolling, the list initially moves with your finger but bounces back) they came within a gnat's tadger of saying that it was obvious something like this was needed to show the user they were at the top of a list, and that bounceback was the most obvious way of doing it. They still got a patent on it though.

10. Jonathan Richards 1
    Trollface

Not strictly speaking a patent troll

Generally, a patent troll is a non-practising entity, suing people over patents it has bought, and not actually using them. Here the original inventor has a company practising the patented technology.

End users gesturing on a touch-screen are also liable for infringement, of course, so it's not just the manufacturers who are in the firing line here.

1. mafoo
      Facepalm

Re: Not strictly speaking a patent troll

...until the university he was working for claims that as his employee they own it - and then the museum that he did the installation for will claim that as they paid him to create the kiosk, they own it.- and then much fighting will ensue and lots of lawyers will be able to afford fancy new cars.

1. mafoo

^as his employer

2. Craigness

Doesn't it make more sense to describe someone as a patent troll if their only use of their patent is in extracting rents from other inventors? If he was using it then it's reasonable to grant him a temporary monopoly for the work he's done, but if he's not using it and someone else invents something similar with no reference to his designs then it would be reasonable for them to be allowed to continue with their own product.

1. Goldmember
        Thumb Down

@Craigness Re: Not strictly speaking a patent troll

There are many things wrong with your statement. Too many for me to list at this time in the morning, anyway.

11. Cliff

Good luck to him

Them who live by the patent shall die by the patent

As Apple are busy being c*nts to other manufacturers with their howthefuckisthatpatentable patents, it seems only right this guy with good prior art should retire on this.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Good luck to him

Yeah, that would be a sweet revenge, if it were not for all the companies Apple is suing (cough, Samsung) being also infringing on those touch screen patents.

Yes, this is not the claasic troll, but patenting this idea is a bit ridiculous. Patenting the implementation, yes, but patenting the idea? I mean, gestures mimic more or less what one does in real life, will humanity end up paying this guy each time we "pinch" something? Or each time we drag, say, a coin over the counter with the finger? Checkers is becoming a very expensive game suddenly.

Ideas and abstract processes (including algorithms, analogous to mathematical formulas) should not be patentable, period. Implementations, yes, by all means should be patentable. Just saying.

1. Arctic fox
        Headmaster

Re:"............also infringing on those touch screen patents"

It might possibly be to the benefit of all of us if all companies making smartphones in fact were, in principle, in breach. The arguments that Apple (and the rest of them) would have to deploy in court in order to invalidate his claims would be very difficult to row back from when their claims against each other were being dealt with in other judicial instances. Some of Apple's claims against Samsung for example? I cannot see (on the basis of what we read here) that he has any weaker case than the various examples of large scale patent trolling we see all over the industry from some very famous household names. It is possible that the "law of unintended consequences" may serve us all very well.

2. andreas koch
        FAIL

Re: Good luck to him

@ AC 2302:

You haven't read the patent.

Read it.

12. Jeff 11
    Thumb Down

Hang on, the guy produced a legitimate invention (albeit a software one), filed for a patent around the time of invention and notified Apple it was infringement 5 years ago when they could have licensed the technology for an equitable sum. There may be less to his claim than the article makes out, but troll, he is not.

1. This post has been deleted by its author

1. Craigness
        FAIL

Re: Apple probably has prior art

Given that 1999 is more recent than 1997, when the invention was in use, I'd say they'd need some pretty clever lawyers to get that through as prior art.

13. despairing citizen
    FAIL

Prior Art Anybody

I remember having to use touch screens on laserdisk based training back in the early '90s.

The gesture stuff is blindingly obvious to anybody that see a touch screen.

I'm sure there is earlier research on this from the '80s (my memory not so good these days!).

So how did he get a patent for something that was obvious and prior art?

at least it makes a change to the US prat office handing out patents to apple for blindingly obvious and prior art material.

14. Gary Bickford

Heck, we were all talking about "wouldn't it be cool if we could ..." multi-touch back in the 1980s, but the hardware tech wasn't there to make it feasible at the time. There was some successful work in (IIRC) the late 80s to allow 'brush strokes' that depended on the area of contact on a tablet. As noted above, this advance wasn't all that big. However, his methodology to make it possible might have been significant.

1. Paul_Murphy

TDC touch control screens

In the 80's I was developing screens for ABB Simcon process plant simulators which used TDC touchscreens to control pumps and the like - no gestures though which is what this patent is about.

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu256/jayman_photo/Honeywell%20TDC%203000/TDC3000page8.jpg

ttfn

15. Chris Harrison
    Thumb Down

Getting sick of this crap

Think I'm going to patent the process of using a wave of a hand to gain the attention of someone who hasn't noticed me yet.

Will someone please tell the arse-holes in the US that you can only patent a new way of doing something, not the idea of doing it in the first place.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Getting sick of this crap

'It's not particularly silly, is it? I mean, the left hand isn't silly at all and the right hand merely does a forward aerial half turn every alternate wave.'

Patent denied.

16. hypernovasoftware
    FAIL

Why do these patent trolls wait so long ...

before filling a lawsuit?

The 'patent 'can't be very important if they've waited years to file.

1. Local Group

Re: Why do these patent trolls wait so long ...

They probably wait for the defendant's share price to go over $500.

2. The Fuzzy Wotnot

Re: Why do these patent trolls wait so long ...

RTFA, you muppet!

17. Local Group
    Pint

Billions to Proview

Now this.

18. Spud2go
    Stop

The only thing I learn from this..

.. and all the other infringement cases before it is that the patent process/business itself is "patently" broken. While Flatworld may have a case, for me this comes across as yet another litigious money-grab which, as time progresses, seems to be what patent law is turning around to.

19. jake Silver badge

I seem to remember Tower Records ...

... having this kind of technology back in the early 1980s. I can't remember the name of the guy who came up with it, but my lizard hind-brain says "Hurst" (???).

Others had touchscreen kit in the 70s. Surely the patents have expired?

1. Stoneshop
      FAIL

Re: I seem to remember Tower Records ...

It's not touchscreen tech that this is about, it's gesture-based actions using touchscreens.

20. Forget It

Bite the Apple and see what happens.

Been there done that?

21. Steven Roper
    Devil

Normally

I absolutely hate patent trolls who sit on the sidelines and say nothing until someone successfully markets a product, and then they grab for a piece.

But in this case, since it's Apple he's attacking, I wish him every success and I hope he bites them in the arse for billions. If he were able to bankrupt the bastards that would be joyous, but that's probably hoping for too much.

1. Danny 14

Re: Normally

And the fact that he did notify apple as soon as they released a product, oh and the fact he did invent and patent the product. Maybe apple shouldnt have ignored him?

1. Ivan Headache

Except that Apple already had their own patents via Fingerworks.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

"I absolutely hate article trolls who sit on the sidelines and say nothing until someone successfully writes an article that makes a valid point, and then they grab for a piece of attention!"

He knocked it up, patented it, notified Apple, they ignored him and so he's in the clear to make a case. If you read the article instead of getting into a lather for your chosen team, then you might not look like such a prat!

22. 404
    Childcatcher

Solve for x

x = Hang all the lawyers (and get a two-fer, 97% of the politicians)

Just throwing it out there....

;)

23. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Prior art

Well, some of the patents that he cites contain prior art relating to gestural control. I think he's going to have a hard time claiming credit for inventing it when his own patent citations weaken the case.

Interestingly, one of the cited patents from Konami in 1994, describes something that sounds uncannily like the XBox Kinect. I wonder if they're getting royalties?

1. Alister

Re: Prior art

FatsBrannigan wrote:

>>Well, some of the patents that he cites contain prior art relating to gestural control. I think he's going to have a hard time claiming credit for inventing it when his own patent citations weaken the case.<<

But he's not claiming he invented it, he is merely saying that Apple's implementation of touch gestures infringe on the patent he was granted.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Yep - and Apple's defence will be to get his patent invalidated

2. Medium Aardvark
      WTF?

Wouldn't an interesting example of prior art be the Apple Newton? It had gestures for some edit functions as well as the handwriting recognition. The palm Pilot also used gestures I think... although weren't they sued by Xerox over patents for just that? I guess once again the only winners will be the lawyers.

24. g e
    Trollface

Google should buy the patent from him

Or maybe Samsung.

25. Mage Silver badge

The company I worked for in 1989 had documented touch screen gesture editing & control probably in 1986..

Xerox in 1970s worked on this too!

26. Gobhicks
    Stop

Read the Patent

All of the independent claims include this or similar wording:

"when the image is being dragged ... and the system detects that the velocity with which the image is being dragged exceeds a threshold velocity, the system responds by removing the image from the display without leaving any representative thereof in the display"

i.e. you can kinda "flick" items off the screen without actually dragging them off the edge.

Do iPhones do that? I'm pretty sure my Android doesn't.

1. Cameron Colley

Re: Read the Patent

Doesn't that describe the way you switch "desktops" under Android? I know that's how it works under iOS and I seem to recall it's like that under Android also.

1. Gobhicks

Hmmm - you might have a point there...

2. Gobhicks

Then again, the patent does seem to be talking about "throwing" individual items off the screen, rather than switching screens. This would be a matter of claim interpretation, which in the USA involves a preliminary hearing. The judge decides what the claims actually mean and the jury is constrained by the judge's interpretation. The judge's interpretation is not always intuitively obvious (ahem...)

2. JetSetJim

Galaxy Nexus "multi-task" button brings up a list of apps with a graphical image of each which you can flick off without crossing the screen boundary (I just tested it on mine)

3. Ivan Headache

Yes but that's only one part of the patent - and probably the only part that's none obvious and patentable. But throwing things around the screen certainly isn't, I'm sure Ive seen games that do that over 20 years ago.

27. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Why is he accused of trolling?

He hasn't bought the patent just to litigate or patented vaporware just to troll later. He has invented built and sold a solution he has patented. A bit unfair by the editors I think.

1. Vladimir Plouzhnikov

Re: Why is he accused of trolling?

Invented?

Making a screen that can respond to human touch is an invention.

Coming up with suggestions on which way can the said screen be touched, groped and fondled and writing a piece of software to process it is application. This kind of things must never be patented. The fact that they can be means the patent system is a complete farce.

"By including gestures, and using the speed of a finger's response to activate further action, Milekic thinks he was the first to something new and wants paying for it."

Any orchestra conductor can claim prior art on such "invention", as do anyone able to use sign language...

1. TeeCee Gold badge

Re: Why is he accused of trolling?

Valdimir, I totally agree with everything you said there.

Trouble is, Apple deserve everything they bloody get here. If it were not for their sterling work in enshrining the legal importance of the use of touchscreens, there would be no case.

It's their petard and they cannot be hoist too far by it in my book.

28. Alan Denman

Prior art here.

How can he lose?

One would think that if Apple's 'nutty as a fruitcake' slide to unlock IP is valid then obviously this one is even more so.

Can't have it both ways can you?

29. Stuart 18
    Facepalm

OBVIOUS???

This guy is aiming at the deepest most litigious pockets to buy his patent off him and then wield it to the ruin of the entire industry. I mean... come on... don't you think, the delay, before filing, is peppered with numerous negotiations for extortionate amounts of money with Apple et al.

Just stating the obvious:- 'money motivates all and more money moreso'

Copyright Stuart pat.pending :)

30. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Irony aside

It seems that he should be able to copyright the algorithm to perform an action, but not the action itself. Much like all the other players involved in this playland of lawsuits.

31. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Gestures

I think I know which gesture he's going to end up with.

32. the-it-slayer
    Facepalm

Anyone defending the professor,,,

...could be classed as anti-apple/fandroid/any-tech-control-freak. Hey, just playing devils advocate here. Why should this professor get any pennies from a patent which sounds like it's worthless? Why patent the action? I can swipe my finger across the screen along with my mouse to drop files into the Windows Explorer window. Can I get sued for that as well?

As already said, patents should protect the technology to produce the end result; not the end result itself. For example, if Samsung produced a screen in a certain way; that would be patented to stop people copying it as it may have a special feature that's been developed by the said company. Not the fact that it "displays" content on the screen. If we had a patent for that, no one would be able to make monitors.

Sad times with all this patent crap.

33. Master Rod

Technologist

So what happens when there are two different patents numbers on the same type invention? Yep, nothing more than feeding the sharks. AFAICS is useless without the power to mediate between patent holders. I mean, just how close to one another does it have to be to be different?

Master Rod

34. Justin Clements

Cough....

....Apple Newton.....predates all of this crap.

1. Alienrat

Re: Cough....

The newton does predate this. It had several gestures, the major one being the scribble gesture to delete text.

I am sure there was something before this, but this is a clearly identifiable product that was available to purchase 5 years before 1997.

35. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

erm..

Don't books predate any of these too?

Mind you people these days do associate Apple with finger gestures :-)

36. toadwarrior
    Thumb Down

The problem with patents like this is they're too damn obvious. I'm certain prior art will show and whether he's the small guy or not he patented something obvious so I hope he loses.

37. Jason Hindle

Well at least this guy has made stuff

Unlike most of the scumbags in the wonderful world of trolls. Though I'm sure there must be examples of this kind of manipulation (including in works of fiction) that predate any patent in the area.

38. Local Group
    Happy

Was that a typo?

"Slavoljub Milekic, a professor in cognitive sciences and digital design at the Univeristy of Arts in Pennsylvania,"

Should that read: "at the Univeristy of Prior Arts in Pennsylvania?"

39. The Fuzzy Wotnot
    Pint

What about every other tablet and smartphone manufacturer, surely their kit does this sort of thing too? Almost all the gadget makers have very similar tech, they must all be in the firing line next?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like