back to article Clean up your iPhone with... er... wiper-wielding bikini babes

Sick of the muck that's mounted-up on your iPhone's monitor? Fancing having a bikini-clad lassie lather it up and give it a wipe or two? iWash is a new service that lets you get exactly that - virtually. The cute bit's the fact that she does it from inside the handset's screen. iWash's creator, US nightclub chain ClubWest, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Air and Eee?

Surely they have to release the same software for the macbook air? And the eee has long been associated with bikini-clad babes... Paris because she should be available as an option!

2. Law
    Jobs Horns

erm - mistake me thinks

Surely its the video's fault he keeps getting the phone dirty in the first place?! :)

3. countrylad
    Coat

Five dollars?

Not for that shoddy work. She doesn't polish to the edges...

4. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

missed opportunity surely

Now if they made it into a 'game' where you (ahem) polish your iPhone whilst the scantily clad became even more scantily clad as a result of good cleansing technique it might be worth $5

Paris, because I'm sure she'll appear on there sooner or later and it's alleged she'll bring a cockatoo

5. Alan Gregson
    Paris Hilton

title

That picture's a bit jerky, what's he doing with his other hand?

6. Ryan Stewart

Something is getting polished

which is certain since all the iphone owners I have met have had more satisfying sexual relationships with their phone than girls.

They get the girls to "ooh" and "ahh" over their phone features but then they leave the bar with some jerk like me.

7. Danny Thompson
    Happy

It certainly beats .......

........ Tamagochi.

8. OliverH
    Alert

@ Ryan

They show their iPhone to girls who "ooh" and "ahh", then leave the girls and go home with you? Wow. A fascinating insight into your weekends!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like