back to article Lindsay Lohan nominated for multiple Razzies

Lindsay Lohan has been nominated for worst actress in this year's Razzies for her performance in I Know Who Killed Me, a film so diabolical it has no fewer than nine nominations in total, including worst Horror Movie, Screenplay, Director, Remake/Rip-Off, Supporting Actress and Actress (2x). Lindsay Lohan in I Know Who Killed …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

A Side Note

I disliked House Of Wax, but at least Hilton's character wasn't running around screaming like characters from other lame horror movies. Maybe the people that run the Razzies should get out and see more flicks rather than jump on the tabloid bandwagon.

2. david mccormick
    Happy

Wow! The only American award ceremony of 2008

One award ceremony the writers guild won't want to be anywhere near.

3. Andy Worth

Haha

The Hilton fan dare not leave his name.....says it all really. Anonymous public support means as much as a fart in a wind tunnel.

That said, I doubt she could have been as bad as Lohan, who doesn't "act", unless acting can be considered as being the same character in every one of your films. Oh sorry......they were different characters.....they just all seemed the same.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Interesting that you refer to a "clash of the titans"

If the remake rumours are to be believed, it may feature prominently in your headlines about a year from now...

5. heystoopid
    Paris Hilton

Oh well

Oh well plenty of vacancies for Art School models in Italy these days and Lindsay's well known wooden acting skills would be an asset in that job !

6. Rick
    Go

New Icon Must Appear

If the sweettart Lohan wins the razzie her icon must be prominently displayed by our Ms. Hilton forthwith. Second coverage must be expanded to the realm that Ms. Hilton enjoys now as well. Onward!!!!

7. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

HERESY!

Dam you all, i refuse to listen to this blasphemy about her fitness Jessica Alba. I couldn't care if she made silent films, in fact i sometime forget to put the sound on as she is (very attractive) STAR.

I think it is grossly unfair to judge her as an actress just because she appears in films. If you watch then you can see that she is not acting and therefore it is unfair to judge her as an actress. You do not watch Jessica Alba film for acting and if you do when you didnt read the label on the box!

I support any large coporate whore of media corporation in any attempst to make any films with Jessica Alba in them. Have you seen Into the Blue!?!?!

]

Although i wish she would go brunet again.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Re: Rick

I second that!

9. Jim Lewis
    Unhappy

Just another cymnical ploy to raise film revenue

So, by acknowledging, nay celebrating, talentless performances etc. these awards drive those foolish enough to be sucked in, to go and see the films in question just to see how bad they are.

The Hollywood machine is so efficient it even makes us want to pay for it's self-acknowledged crap product.

Wouldn't it just be better all round to ignore these self-important idiots and do something more constructive?

10. Daniel Bennett

I love Lohan

In her younger days...

11. Law
    Paris Hilton

RE: I love Lohan

Creepy old man alert!! :)

12. Slaine
    Pirate

Sin City

Lohan: acting opposite herself? - mmm reminds me of an almost empty box of matches, just two little wooden sticks lined up opposite each other.

Paris: I forgive you for "House of Wax" - a terrible filmette that I was unfortunate enough to catch last week. Don't worry, the rash has almost gone now. Actually, I flicked idly through it, saw about 10 minutes worth and then gave up.

Alba: Who needs to act when you can DANCE LIKE THAT!!!!

Icon: Well, it does say, "prepare for boarding"

This topic is closed for new posts.