back to article Clarins unveils anti-aging satellite defender

Worried about the ageing effects of electromagnetic radiation? Fear no longer. Youthful looking skin is just a spray away...apparently. Cosmetics company Clarins has launched Expertise 3P, a product that claims to protect you from indoor and outdoor pollution, as well as nasty electromagnetic waves, by creating an " …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Surely this is purest bull$%^& in a can?

I exposed some water to 900Mhz radiation and it hardly changed at all, in fact it didn't do anything. You can now buy my tap water in cans for only 20quid, 10 pounds less than Clarins' offering. And obviously because it does less when exposed to artificial EM means it must be better for you.

What is this so called head of research talking about...

I hope they have one of those "effects seen on 1 out of 13,348 test subjects" disclaimers on their TV ad campaign.

2. John Latham

Affect?

"Artificial Electromagnetic Waves are present 24 hours a day and effect men’s skin as well as women’s!"

Effect? So it actually *creates* skin? Even more amazing. Unless of course they mean "affect"...

John

3. Verity Beck

Finally a product just for me!

Since I am a gullible female who loves attractively packaged cosmetic products and also an engineer working with radar!

4. John Dougald McCallum

900Mhgz

This is a belated attempt to jump on the mobile/cell/phone radation band wagon it is so pathetic it makes me want to spit

:-{0

5. Nìall Tracey

Another electromagnetic blocking product!

http://www.garnier.co.uk/_en/_gb/our_products/products_trade.aspx?tpcode=OUR_PRODUCTS%5EPRD_SUNCARE%5EUV_SKI%5EUV_SKI_BENEFITS

And this one copes with wave-particle duality, too!

6. Graham Marsden

Wow!

Tinfoil Hats in a can, what will they think of next?!

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Clarins

Does this mean I don't have to wear the foil helmet anymore?

8. Peter Kavanagh

Saw this in House of Fraser yesterday...

... and almost fell over I was laughing so hard. My wife suggested I should go and 'discuss' the theoretical nature of the effect of the spray with one of the ladies on the counter - but I decided that sort of battle of intellects would be akin to rottweiler vs poodle ;-)

You couldn't make it up...

This topic is closed for new posts.