back to article SexInfo 101

Reg Hardware Sex Week The Android market is full of apps dedicated to the various positions you and your other half can tie yourselves into, but be warned: many have a terrifyingly long Permissions list. In other words many are nothing more than scams targeting the randy and stupid. SexInfo 101 Android app screenshot 139 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. b166er
    Thumb Up

Had to rate this on Oh Orgasmic!, natch

2. damager
    Coat

First!

First! Oh, my bad, sweetie; that only works on the forums...

3. Audrey S. Thackeray

Glad to see the summary is titled

HardFacts

4. ItsNotMe
    FAIL

Brain-dead crap for brain-dead people.

Wonderful. This is what the world gets when twenty-somethings (age & IQ) write software.

God help the planet.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Butler

After reading the associated text, am I alone in finding it bizarre that you would want to stick your tongue up someone's arse (literally)? The idea of tasting someone's "shit-pipe" does not come across as a pleasurable pursuit in my book.

In line with other posters offering suggestions, I'm guessing the "dirty Sanchez" doesn't make the cut.

1. Robert Carnegie Silver badge

De gustibus non disputandum.

You don't necessarily do it for your pleasure, you do it for theirs. But surely that's obvious.

The one that I like to see in these catalogues, but not necessarily to do, is "The Screw of Archimedes".

2. Tigra 07
      Pirate

Re: Butler

Could quite easily say the same about the piss pipe mr no-fun

If it's clean its good fun for both

Pirate because we did this one last night =P

6. Tigra 07
    Thumb Up

Tempting but...

Does this one cater to a gay audience or does have to waste 69p to find out?

Good one on the price too, only just spotted that!

Thumb for obvious reason (it's thicker) =]

7. Lamont Cranston

"drill down"

Bravo!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like