back to article Batman logo manifests in tomato

Forget Flash chip Messiahs - the hot simulacrum action right now is in tomatoes, or specifically, Batman logo tomatoes. Batman logo seen in tomato Of course, it's obligatory that the discoverer of any coincidental likeness should immediately offer the revelation for sale on eBay, and the vendor in this case points out that …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Mike

Batman returns?

Looks more like a TIE fighter to me

2. Simon Cresswell
    Coat

Holy..

Ketchup batman!

3. tim wright

Holy Lycopersicon Batman!

no spinning logo available

4. Daniel

"TIE" In

Its most likely a PR stunt for the upcoming Batman film, which is at all good cinemas from 20th august 2008.

5. Jason Togneri
    Stop

Blur!

Yes, the shot is out-of-focus intentionally, because I'm sure that if you were to focus too closely on it, it would look like... the inside of a tomato. The human mind is an incredible, and at times incredibly stupid, thing.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Actually...

... this looks a bit like goatse. But then, I've been probably been hanging around B3TA too much...

7. adnim

Does this mean

that Batman is actually god? or a god or is god or a god actually Batman?

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

As we all know

There is only one way to defeat Batman

http://biggercheese.com/comics/0662.png

9. Dave S
    Thumb Up

Self-publicising

Call me a cynic but is the tip-offster Rhiannon Davies related to the Seller 'odavies2' at all?

If so, I may start to create a entirely implausible shadow on the next product I decide to flog on Ebay.

10. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

It's the Bacardi Rum logo, no?

The tomato will pro'ly be preserved in alcohol, then..

...cheers to that!

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

if you slice open a bat, does tomatoman's logo appear?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/ scroll down to the bottom and look for the link to their healthy eating page

12. LaeMi Qian
    Go

Klingon invasion?

Don't the Klingons have ships that look like that? And if so, are they worried about being swallowed by a small dog?

13. Tom Adair

and superman too?

I'm waiting for a tomato with the batman and superman logos combined, as seen in 'I Am Legend' on a billboard :)

14. spezzer

this is such a rotten story....

...that i refuse to comment.......DOH!

15. Jack Malvern

Sold for £2.20...

... to a chap called "autorev". He seems to have been willing to pay an additional £3 for postage. This would seem to be an auction record for a revelation of Batman in a fruit.

This topic is closed for new posts.