back to article American search team fails to find women's G-spot

US researchers have concluded that there's little evidence to support the existence of the legendary Gräfenberg Spot - a bundle of nerves located in the front wall of the vagina which can supposedly cause the earth to move. The team - led by urologist Dr Amichai Kilchevsky of Yale-New Haven Hospital - trawled "clinical trials …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

If you are looking for the on button...

You don't know how to make love!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

make: *** No rule to make target `love'. Stop.

1. Phil O'Sophical Silver badge

No rule to make target `love'

Ah, a recent graduate.

Real Unix gives:

% make love

Not war?

%

2. rrevolverr
      IT Angle

Mr. Straightfinger?

I'm maybe not too familiar with English... do they tell us they have spent damn sixty years for a female masturbation?

Wow. A Real Sci-Punk. But the secret was in finding a proper angle (-:

3. Allison Park

idiots

why didn't they study people who know an enjoy their g-spot? That makes more sense than picking random people that have no clue/

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Allison needs to do some basic statistical courses and learn the meaning of the words "selection bias" and "statistical significance".

4. miknik
      Coat

All that time and effort for an inconclusive result

bet they felt a right bunch of cunts

2. Ken Hagan Gold badge

Amused by: "The King's College study shows a lack of respect for what women say."

Sure, coz the existence of an anatomical structure is best determined by what someone says, particularly the one person on the planet who is physically incapable of looking. (Or can French women do that? I think we should be told.)

1. Sorry that handle is already taken. Silver badge
      Thumb Up

Indeed

Ignoring the evidence, or lack thereof, is much more egregious than merely ignoring someone who claims something exists simply because they believe it to.

The quoted statement misses the point entirely.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Kings College....

The College where Quackery is King.

Where Physical ailments are re-branded as psycho logical sicknesses.

You would think these guys are Scientologists with the way they corrupt real world medical evidence, Maybe they are...

one day they will get the medical record bent so far out of shape that you get admitted to hospital with a broken leg and get sanctioned to the nearest looney bin with some silly made up name psycho-limb mumbojumbo breakdown.

(the Quacks from KC are already doing this with MS/ME/CFS (and now EHS/Microwave sickness))

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

@AC 18:54

Is that the same EHS for which it has been shown in studies that the emissions were no worse than nocebo?

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

read "she comes first"

This book describes in detail female anatomy, ah hem down there.

It speculates that the G spot is the base of the clitoris (which is actually a larger organ than the button type bit), mostly hidden under the flesh of the first lip. See wiki diagram

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clitoris_anatomy_labeled-en.svg

2. bonkers
      WTF?

I think you have got your own name wrong.

What an outrageous statement - if we can't see it, you can't feel it ??

I think people know their own names, like they know their own bodies. They do not need visual proof of a known thing. I don't care if it uses the same density of nerves, or if it puts more power down them, or if there are strong tissue differences or none. It is a sensory thing, and as such exists merely if noticed.

For what its worth, there is a noticeable physical structure, but that may not be universal.

1. bonkers
        Thumb Down

downvoters

would any of you care to explain what is wrong with my post above?

Surely we are talking of the existence of an erogenous zone here, which need not necessarily have a distinct physical form. I see the denial of its existence as akin to saying there is no physical evidence for you having your own name, whatever your insistence.

1. scarshapedstar
          WTF?

Uhh

"Surely we are talking of the existence of an erogenous zone here, which need not necessarily have a distinct physical form."

So what the hell is it? A ghost?

2. exanime

your wording is weird

the way you open your statement basically says "just because I cannot prove in anyway that I saw that alien taking my cousin it doesn't mean the alien was not real"...

the g-spot is supposed to be a physical area where a bunch of nerves congregate and is that gathering of nerve terminations that makes it move the earth... if it turns out to be a huge placebo for women so be it but it is definitely NOT what the g-spot (as originally described at least)

... I for one do not care what these people say... I will continue my field research looking for it!!!! LOL

1. bonkers
            Coat

Is it a ghost?

- No it is not a ghost, but a thing that is human sensory thing, a perception. Consider it like "ticklishness", or have we determined that that doesn't exist either?

My point is that as a phenomenon, as an erogenous zone, it exists, even if not necessarily in all women.

The physical form similarly, just "some" evidence is all that is needed - even if it is rare, it exists. Anyway, there seems to be quite a lot of physiological variability in this sort of thing, try wikipedia on the subject.

1. bonkers
              Pint

Esprit d'escalier (the wit of the staircase)

"evidence of presence is disproof of absence"

3. Velv
    Coat

I bet all the researchers were men - none bothered tp read a manual, and they certainly wouldn't stop and ask directions.

(full disclosure - I'm male, and I'm mocking my fellow males)

So while researchers may claim it is purely imaginary, the results are are unambiguously positive when you do find it. Except when they're religous!!!

1. mike2R
      Stop

There's a manual!?

For God's sake, someone drop me a link!

1. Greg J Preece

I don't know what the manual is, but the Karma Sutra might be considered an advanced supplement.

1. defiler

RTFM

Literally...

2. Pseu Donyme
        Joke

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XVYMXWQ2

3. bonkers
        Thumb Up

sure thing Mike...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=g-spot&l=1#

4. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

read "she comes first"

nearest thing to a manual for that sort of thing

2. Toastan Buttar

What's the best way to bring a woman to orgasm?

Who cares?

4. frank ly
    Coat

Is it any surprise .............

...... that a team led by a man failed to find the G-spot?

On my way........

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Is it any surprise

Not when you consider the research was lead by the inahbitants of a country which was discovered by someone of indeterminable origin who got lost looking for somewhere else. If their forefathers couldn't find Asia what chance have they got with a G-spot.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Joke

@Frank

But it wasn't for lack of trying!

I bet it was the most exhausting research ever, going on night after night and most likely during the mornings as well.

5. Josco
    IT Angle

Interesting

But where's the IT angle? I can't find it for the life of me.

1. Jedit Silver badge
      Joke

There's no difference between sex and tech support

Have you tried turning your woman off, then turning her on again?

1. Bumpy Cat
        Devil

Turning off then on again

I tried that, but after the third toggle she hit me ...

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Not without danger

There's always a danger of bricking her. Once off off - off for ever. Or at least a long time while you try to find the original firmware to reload.

2. Field Marshal Von Krakenfart
          Coffee/keyboard

Toggle Switch...

fnarrrr fnarrrr!

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Where the Customer ALWAYS! Cums First...

If She Doesn't!!! then you better check the User Manual,

Cos if you don't get it right (the first time) your ass is Fired...

As theres no calling a colleague to help out option

(unless she says so, and if you do, you may not be called back!)

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Could it be the G-spot is actually a logic switch? Not one point but several that, when stimulated correctly result in the toggling of this switch?

We know that the human body uses such switches to pinpoint sensations, and is why we can experience phantom sensations/pains/pleasure. So could that be why this spot is so elusive?

Hmm... this could require some serious investigation...

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Maybe

they just had javascript disabled

3. jake Silver badge

@Josco

Are you new here?

TOA was clearly posted under the "Biology" banner ...

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

I think the clue is in 'I can't find it'.

4. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

you work in IT

and aren't interested in sex?

6. Vladimir Plouzhnikov

Yeat another metastudy

So, they amused themselves reading other intrepid researchers' adventure stories? Wankers.

How about rolling up the sleeves, undoing the belts and doing some real research instead?

7. phuzz Silver badge
    Thumb Up

For something that doesn't exist, it sure works well :)

1. Kool-Aid drinker
      Thumb Up

+1 for that ^

8. JimmyPage Silver badge
    Meh

Hmmmmm

"dozens of trials that have attempted to confirm the existence of a G-spot using surveys, pathologic specimens, various imaging modalities, and biochemical markers."

Maybe, just maybe, they weren't going about this the right way?

1. fixit_f

^^ Maybe they weren't holding it right?

9. Christoph
    Joke

That's even better

If it existed but was very hard to find, then it would be easy for women to blame men for not finding it.

But if it doesn't exist at all, then it's *always^ all the man's fault for not finding it!

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Mmmmmmmm....

...twins!

1. Havin_it
      Unhappy

The real learning we can derive from this study is that a night with twins means double the work as well as double the pleasure :(

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

On the subject of twins...

What would happen with those twins with two heads and one body? Do both heads detect the same sensations?

11. Jolyon Ralph
    Thumb Up

Obligatory XKCD reference

http://xkcd.com/685/

1. Sir Runcible Spoon

Sir

Service for those of you with cut'n'paste fatigue..

XKCD#685

</showingoff>

1. Anonymous Coward
        Thumb Up

How did you do that?

[the linky, I mean]

1. Sir Runcible Spoon

Sir

The first rul.......arrrgghhh...

12. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"Furthermore, radiographic studies have been unable to demonstrate a unique entity, other than the clitoris, whose direct stimulation leads to vaginal orgasm"

So that fact that I can make my girlfriend orgasm without touching her clitoris means she's faking it ? In which case, she's a bloody good actress.

Just because we don't understand something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

1. Sorry that handle is already taken. Silver badge
      Thumb Down

You've got it backwards

The statement is "...whose direct stimulation leads to vaginal orgasm" not "...whose direct stimulation exclusively leads to vaginal orgasm". These are different statements. Also, not all orgasms are vaginal.

13. Tony S
    Windows

Note that they ...

...trawled "clinical trials, meeting abstracts, case reports, and review articles"

So no actual field research then, purely an academic literary review.

Shame.

I would have been prepared to volunteer to help them out with an empirical study.

1. Uplink

Was wondering that myself: how do you expect to find the G-spot in a bunch a paper? Unless your secretary sits on top of them, this scientific method doesn't seem to be that accurate.

14. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Perhaps if you treated the lady's pleasuredome with more care instead of some sort of biological box of tricks to be tinkered with, you might have more luck you daft gits!

To quote John Cleese in the Meaning of Life, "Give her a kiss boy! You don't have to go charging headlong for the clitoris! Start her off with a simple kiss first!"

15. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

If you want the manual

On 30+ women (count not age) I've always found the spot to be on the upper side (assuming they are laying down) about 3/4 of a finger length it, around the roughening of the wall.

1. ravenviz Silver badge
      Facepalm

Calling Doctor Winston!

Thanks for that!

2. PatientOne

Okay, I'll bite: How many failures did you have?

And how do you know they all had an orgasm?

How does a woman know she's had an orgasm? This isn't a boast, but a former girlfriend claimed she'd had them before, then was was rather surprised when she had the real thing (well, that's how she put it, anyhow).

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

First of all, it's the only thing you cannot bite :-). I think your former GF noticed it felt different, which is not unusual. A vaginal orgasm and a G-spot stimulated one reportedly feel different.

Now, I naturally always state that there is a degree of uncertainty and that I thus need to reconfirm the data. In general, test subjects declare themselves not inconvenienced by my need for accuracy, and actually come to insist on a spread of sample data..

3. Fingered the problem
      Coat

You are obviously a gynaecologist abusing your position of trust

1. teacake

Misread that...

"You are obviously a gynaecologist abusing your position of trust"

At first glance, I read that as "position of thrust."

16. David_H
    Joke

The Americans won't find it...

... because it wasn't invented there!

1. Blackbird74
      Coat

Apple already patented the original - the iSpot - and will soon be suing the manufacturers of these blatant clones!

17. FreeTard
    Mushroom

g-spot

It's in the kitchen. Everyone knows that!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

I was under the impression that there were a few different locations...

Around the neck

On the wrist

Earlobes

Basically anywhere you can place a diamond

18. Pat 11

suspect it's correct

Probably just simulation of the clitoris, by all accounts vaginal orgasms usually involve quite vigorous activity, just because there's no contact with the clitoris doesn't mean it's not getting stimulated. Once some one is close enough, out doesn't take much.

1. No, I will not fix your computer
      Boffin

Clitoris...

Given that the clitoris is a much larger structure than just the external "bud", splits and goes down either side of the vaginal opening (internally) I suspect that you have "hit the spot" here, but probably for the same reasons as the researchers.

19. Wang N Staines

I always found the sweet spot by adjusting/moving the TV aerial nearer to the window.

20. Derk
    FAIL

Jebus

I'm so glad that so much time was spent by these well paid and educated people on this subject. After all why waste time trying find out what causes motor neurone disease or dementia, when you can occupy yourself with womens' privates and get paid for it too.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

@you can occupy yourself with womens' privates and get paid for it too

Sounds good to me - I continue doing this research for nothing.

And as for all the - I assume - men - asking how does a woman know she's had an orgasm, I can only say in my experience(of spreading joy to the opposite sex) , it's a whole body experience...

21. Dr Who
    Coat

Finally ...

They've discovered the female erroneous zone.

22. SmallYellowFuzzyDuck, how pweety!
    Alert

Love that headline!

I laughed when I saw that headline (Earth moving equipment, etc) well done there!

I wife seems to find something approximating a G Spot whenever she turns on QVC and they are selling Yankee candles at a discount.

Marriage followed by kids, the ultimate contraceptive...

23. Eddie Edwards
    FAIL

Typical men

Typical men :) Instead of saying "we don't know what the G-spot is" they say "the G-spot does not exist". From the Richard Dawkins school of science.

There's definitely *something* there, according to reported subjective experience during my informal scientific research on the subject. Even if it's just a hallucination, it's still a real phenomenon.

1. Willington

If it was a phenomenon it would be observable. God is also not a phenomenon... or real.

1. Trixr
        Megaphone

Observability

Well, speaking as someone who is a female-type person, as opposed to nearly everyone opining here, it IS an observable phenomenon for me. G-spot stimulation is quite different to general vaginal simulation, and an orgasm involvinng the g-spot is qualitatively different to one that is external-clitoris only. And every woman I know of (and have shagged) who has a sensitive g-spot area says exactly the same thing.

Given the extent of the clitoris, I wouldn't be surprised if it's involved, but it really does feel quite different to external stimulation. Perhaps the deeper nerve structures relay a different sensation type.

So anyway, if the study was to "prove" an actual unique anatomical structure exists, well, evidently there isn't. But individual sensitivity is different - we all know of people who find having their ears blown into an erotic sensation, whereas others would like to punch the blower in the face - and so for the researchers to say (if they are, not having read the paper) that the *sensation* categorically doesn't exist is cobblers.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

@Eddie Edwards - We all know what Santa Claus is

but he still doesn't exist. One more thing, hallucinating is real but the things you see when you are hallucinating are not.

I'd still go with Richard Dawkins here.

3. Spoonsinger
      Holmes

Falls into the same category as...

How do cats purr. Elusive but real and quite entertaining on a good day.

1. Galidron
        Stop

@How cats purr

"It turns out that cats have special wiring! The wiring travels from the brain to the muscles in the voice box, and this wiring is able to vibrate the muscles so that they act as a valve for air flowing past the voice box. The muscles work both during inhalation and exhalation, which creates the impression that cats can purr continuously. The air passes through the valve, which opens and closes rapidly to create the purring sound."

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/pets/question394.htm

24. jake Silver badge

Thus neatly proving that ...

... many researchers spend entirely too much time in the lab, and not enough time at home with their spouse/sig.other.

Hint: Stop correlating data for an hour or so once[1] a week. Spend the time finding your partner's G-spot, instead. You'll both be happier.[2]

[1] Several times a week is better ... or so says SHMBO.

[2] With appropriate nods to my Gay male friends ;-)

1. jake Silver badge

That's swmbo ... SWMBO! :-)

I made the post around 3:30 AM California time ... I was spelling[1] my Foreman keeping an eye on a mare who was foaling. Vitnery reports that Mother & filly are healthy and well ... The currently unnamed[2] filly is discovering rain. I love having babies on the ground at this time of year :-)

[1] Maybe he should have been spell-chscking me ;-)

[2] I'm leaning towards `MsBee`, purely out of nostalgia ...

25. Tony Humphreys
    Thumb Up

Found it

Its in the wallet!

26. Ralph B
    Happy

Stereotypically

Well, if you don't know, she's not going to tell you.

27. ratfox
    Joke

Well, natch

Google fails again to deliver G-spot. Apple will soon come out with their competing iSpot, and everybody will find it!

28. Ocular Sinister
    FAIL

N-Rays?

I can't help but be reminded of this little incident: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N_ray

29. Anonymous Coward
    Trollface

Speaking as a Real Man...

Who Cares.

30. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Surgeon Pierre Foldes: "cannot be reduced to a yes or no or an on or off"

What a scary thing thing for a man with, supposedly, scientific training to say. Both technically accurate and complete bollocks at the same time.

31. Steve 26
    Facepalm

Wrong hole

Having seen a few American grumble flicks I think they may confused as to which hole they should be investigating.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

you're thinking

of the a-spot.

Now I'm thinking of it

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

As a Yank

Wait you mean there such a thing as a wrong hole ?

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Any hole's a goal.

32. OzBob
    Trollface

What I want to know is,....

when genetc engineering can make the g-spot (and the cl!t0r!s) glow in dark so we can find the damn thing. And perhaps a score readout on the iphone telling us how we are doing (from the pitch and frequency of the "ooooo"s)?

1. Ty Cobb
      Trollface

Generally you'll find the clitoris under the hood - or do you call it the clitoral bonnet on your side of the pond?

33. Fading
    Joke

@ PatientOne

How do you know? - well you get a cooked breakfast for a start.

34. Jim Morrow
    Paris Hilton

nice work if you can get it

what would I need to do to get a job on this vital research project?

paris icon because the existence of her g-spot should have been widely published by now.

35. Scott Broukell
    Joke

How do you know ...

... when a woman has had an orgasm ?

When the buzzing sound stops.

36. Tom 7

"Dig finds no evidence for earth-moving equipment"

If they need to move earth then they should check the other orifice.

37. Field Marshal Von Krakenfart
    Devil

Weapons of Massive Dick-straction

Is that the same 'merkin team what went looking for WMDs as well.

38. Richard Cartledge
    Pint

Never mind the 'G-Spot', wheres the flaming 'Reset to defaults' switch?

39. Ru
    Paris Hilton

I wonder if this study was as poor as the last one

Which seemed to involve a very small and skewed sample of people. A bit of careful research suggests that it is at least partially a learned reaction, that you won't find it unless you've been actively trying to hunt it down, and that not everyone finds the sensation particularly pleasant anyway.

Honestly, this is almost as daft as the whole debate over female ejaculation (and look at the current attitude of the Aussie censors towards that!)

40. Paul Hovnanian Silver badge

"We're just passing the tonsils. Nothing to report yet."

41. Anonymous Coward
    Boffin

Sigh.....

More researchers finding a way to take a little more joy out of life.....

(And yes, I volunteer to help find the fabled G-spot in their next study)

42. admiraljkb
    Joke

Well...

No doubt it was a vigorous study and the scientists stuck it out to the very end, and really inserted themselves into their work. After many oral dissertations, back breaking labour in the field was required. Working many late nights they couldn't quite get a handle on it, but they laid out the foundations for more in-depth research when a proper conclusion can be reached.

43. John H Woods Silver badge

Activation required ...

... Mrs Woods says it's only hard to find because it only becomes active after one's partner has cooked an elaborate meal AND TIDIED THE KITCHEN BACK TO THE STATE IT WAS IN BEFORE.

I can't tell if she's right, because I'm only allowed to look for it when those conditions have been fulfilled.

1. admiraljkb

Activation required...

Activation Server not found. Do you wish to phone product support for activation assistance?

44. Local Group
    Thumb Down

It's a trick perpetuated by women

to keep men down there, rummaging around with their instruments, looking for it.

(buffing nails). "That's not it, honey, try a little further in and up.". "That's much better. (puts down nail buffer and runs fingers through partner's comb over)

45. samlebon23

When the woman is cold, she doesn't reveal anything, even her G-SPOT.

So take your time, bake her before you shake her.

46. Revelationman
    Happy

Never had a problem

These Scientist do not get out much, not hard to hit the G, just experience and understanding the emotions of your partner.

A good partner wants to please their partner, it is a thrill to feel the emotions of your partner enjoying being pleased.

Funny how much of these silly scientist are paid to do this study, lol

1. Curly4

Your comments are sooo on the mark!!!

47. Camilla Smythe

Evolution

See.. knobs don't come with clitoral stimulators and they do not bend the right way for the G spot. Ergo there is no G spot... or clitoris.

1. admiraljkb
      Joke

Evolution..

Except in Kansas

48. Paul Hovnanian Silver badge

American Expedition

Probably turned back by cold weather and poor equipment.

Evidence of prior teams was found, although it is unclear whether they achieved their goal.

1. Local Group
      Trollface

Wasn't there some cannibalism going on too?

Or were they just pretending to chew?

49. joe.user

Except for Palatin Technologies...

PTN I think will be the next female viagra, and not the spam kind

50. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

It's next to the urethra

Maybe it is part of the urethra, hell I dunno. If you can't find it, look in her eyes, they twitch at the same point every time. There it is.

What is with these researchers?

51. Curly4
    Happy

Find it by brail

If your bofins are using their eyes to find it they never will! Maybe they need a refresher course!

52. Richard Altmann
    WTF?

just talk to the lady fgs!

Ask her how and where she likes it and 10sec (or whatever the El Reg unit is) later you will have a squeaking,squirting Earth Mover that will test your bedsprings to the limit or beyond. So what´s the f***ing point of this kind of research? Do this boffins ever talk to the wife? Christ!

53. Fembot
    FAIL

I'm a girl and I know for a fact that the g-spot is real. If you insert your fingers curved slightly upwards into the vagina, you should feel a slight pleasant increase in pressure, that's the g-spot. I'm surprised that so many people know so little about something so obsessed over. I mean, for fuck's sake I even found a goddamned youtube video on how to find it... http://youtu.be/Ee8kjkGb0RY

1. unitron
      Holmes

And no doubt....

...it was exactly for that sake that the video was made.

Sherlock, because if you're going to be looking for evidence of something, this is a great thing for evidence of which to be looking.

54. Jason Bassford

I'd never hire that research team.

It's like the flat-Earthers, or those who believed we were the center of the universe. "We've done extensive investigation, and all evidence up until now says the Earth is flat and the center of the universe." Idiots. Of *course* by sifting through previous studies that have been criticised you're going to find a preponderance of "evidence" for exactly what's gone before. It's obvious. Was that ever in dispute? How about a study that throws everything out the window, including preconceptions, and actually starts doing trials and collating new empirical data?

55. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

For what it is worth ..

The XSSXXXX Alien view would more agree with Odile Buisson.

56. Adrian Challinor
    Holmes

Man fails for find women's g-spot

Move along, nothing new to see here

57. Martin Huizing
    Thumb Up

New Wikipedia entry?:

G-spot: Word of Female invention to counter argue that Men too can't find anything around the house.

58. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The first time I found the G-spot it was pretty obvious. I hit that spot (quite by accident) and my wife suddenly went into a screaming orgasm. Granted, I'd been knuckle deep for a couple minutes at that point, so she was already warmed up, but still... Further *ahem* testing has shown that there is, in fact, something special about that particular spot.

59. MrHorizontal
    Coat

Pictures or it didn't happen.

I somehow don't see the 'spark' or 'chemistry'. I expect the general appeal of the scientist or the lab environment didn't help either.

60. kain preacher

Serious questions

Did they use just college kids or seasoned vets . Did they use any lesbians . Oh by the way did you really think lab rats would be able to find the g spot ?

61. Red Bren
    Thumb Up

So many volunteers

But none if them are women! I hope you boys are open to new experiences...

Where is that thumb going?!!

62. JeffyPooh
    Pint

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women.  Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL convertible." P.J. O'Rourke

More here: http://www.quotegarden.com/sex.html

63. Fr. Ted Crilly Silver badge
    IT Angle

eh eh

careful how you go with the overc(l)ocking...

64. farizzle
    Coat

Maybe they didn't

... have the right version of Flash.. err I mean Flesh..

On my way..

65. stevor

Too bad for you

I've found it and used it. If I weren't married and the right volunteer wanted me to show it to them, I'd gladly do it.

66. andy 45
    Happy

I'm exonerated!

A good day for man...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like