back to article Atlassian get top G'day gong

Australian softwar darlings Atlassian has been recognised by the Australian government for its achievements, securing a G’Day USA Excellence in Innovation Award. G’Day USA is an annual program designed to showcase Australian business capabilities in the United States. In 10 years, Atlassian has amassed more than 17,000 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Mephistro
    Joke

hmmmm...

"Atlassian received the premier Innovation award from the Honorable Kim Beazley, AC"

So he is the guy who writes all those posts in the ElReg's forums? I wonder how does he find the time for writing.

2. InsaneLampshade
    Thumb Up

Thoroughly deserved

Having used many a bug tracking tool I can say without a doubt that Jira is fantastic and makes my work life so much easier. :)

3. R0g3r2000
    Thumb Down

Great, now they can sort out their horrendous customer support. That's the story for me, I won't buy an atlassian product, ever, however good it is.

4. MrF
    Unhappy

Remarkable how much of the isles' IT talent...

...was packed off to the colonies. :(

5. Kneel
    Megaphone

Give them an award for going against their stated values of "Don't #@!% the Customer" by removing the ability to use 'wiki markup' in their latest version of Confluence. Never mind that some customers have spent thousands building, customising and populating their wiki and are now facing huge user backlashes, including, in some instances, from senior management.

My favourite part is that they have stopped providing any updates whatsover for the old version - things that are broken will stall that way for ever. So, we're left with a product with bugs that will never be fixed and no feasible upgrade path.

Thanks for the innovation Atlassian - you have officially '#@!%'ed this customer.

1. InsaneLampshade

As much as I like Jira, the latest version of Confluence is awful.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

Award for most creative spam

Not sure how they picked up an email address of mine, but I'm sick of the spam. Unsubscribe? Yes, by logging in, in spite of the fact that I've never set up an account. Farquhar by name, bunch of Farquhars by nature.

7. hillsy
    Thumb Down

We used to use an Atlassian product.

We don't any more. 'Nuff said.

This topic is closed for new posts.