back to article Exposed! Bill Gates' last day at Microsoft

What happened on the day Bill Gates finally left Microsoft... Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com CES on Video WowWee wheels in Tribot DisplayLink demos multi-monitor USB dongle Guitar Hero gets true air axe WowWee demos FemiSapien robotrix Eye-Fi pitches camera-friendly memory card with... Wi-Fi …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Alex

meh

bill who?

2. Andrew Moore
    Thumb Up

Nice...

"Yeah, we'll always give credit where credit is due. Microsoft Bob- All his idea"

3. Simon Preston

Hilarious...

...and not even remotely contrived.

4. Herby

Not a moment too soon...

Enough said.

5. Richard
    Gates Horns

Concentrate

on making an operating system which doesn't make me want to throw chairs across the room when I'm trying to write software for it.

Good luck Bill, we won't miss you much. Now if only Windows Server 2008 could retire too.

6. J
    Linux

Pretty funny

Good video. I would never have imagined I would be laughing at Bill Gates as a comic character because he (or whomever wrote the thing) intended it. Oh, well. I'm sure he's the one laughing, really...

7. The Mighty Spang

good and bad bits

the 'celeb alternate careers' thing went on way too long.

the callback to the stuff placed on the car at the end - must have had a propert writer on it at some point

8. Edwin
    Gates Halo

This has been done before

But I don't remember by whom. Was that billg as well?

Anyone?

A halo for Bill on this comment - all whinging aside, the man has some enormous accomplishments to his name - you have to respect that.

9. Gerard Krupa

@Edwin

It was that other noble owner of the name Bill the pot-smoking-but-not-inhaling, intern-shagging Mr Clinton and his video President Clinton: Final Days.

10. bigfoot780
    Thumb Down

*yawn*

Pretentious Video, self indulgent. Any respect I had for Bill Gates has diminished. At all these shows if its apple or ms its just so full of hot air. Maybe Bill should try windows Xp with a 1.4ghz processor and 256mb ram ?

11. Craig

Says a lot about the guy

The fact that Bill Gates is willing to allow public mockery to be made of him shows him to be a bigger man than many others who work in the IT industry. People chastise, mock, insult and attempt to offend Bill Gates daily. The vast majority of those people would never dream of self-ridicule and that is why they will only ever amount to being a fraction of the person that Bill Gates is.

Bill Gates, may you have a nice retirement and I sure hope that being out of the hotseat allows you to enjoy life moreso than you already do.

12. John

youtube?

does youtube allow commercial organisations to use their bandwidth the way you are doing? Laughter is a bit annoying, sounds canned. Was it recorded in a big presentation at CES? If so get Jerry Seinfeld next time. I hear his Death Blow recording rocked.

real writer? I'm not so sure. I could have written that. I might have made sure it was at least a minute shorter though.

other than that the bit with Bill on the big green ball was really funny.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like