back to article Hot Xmas treat for WinPho punters - Office doc sharing

Microsoft's communications platform Lync has gone mobile with a Windows Phone client, but we're still waiting for the promised iPhone and Android clients billed as "coming soon". Lync is the platform formally known as "Microsoft Office Communicator", and provides shared access to Office documents as well as shared working …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

I'm sure

the 5 GENUINE Win Phone 7 users will love it.

1. Spearchucker Jones

Hello Barry.

They do.

2. Phoenix50
      FAIL

And I'm sure there's NOTHING GENUINE about you, Bazzer.

3. Dave's Jubblies

Really?

That one again Barry? You need to come up with a new crap joke. That old crap joke you are using is well past it.

4. deive
      Joke

and all 5 of them are here to downvote you...

5. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Right on time...

Right on time Barry, congratulations.

As for the content of your comment - I'm disappointed that you didn't make up a problem with the software, rather than resorting to suggesting that there aren't many users and by implication it's crap. Linux doesn't have many users compared to Windows, Apple doesn't have many users compared to Windows, there are only a few thousand z Servers, are they all crap? Of course not.

6. atomic jam
      Pint

Barry, are you...

...related to Loverock Davidson.

It's Wednesday. I wish it were Friday, although that would make tomorrow yesterday.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Barry Shitpeas

Bloody hell Barry, do you just sit waiting for a Windows Phone story to pop up so you can troll? Can i suggest you ask Santa for some friends for Christmas, seems like you need to get out more.

1. Dave's Jubblies
      Thumb Up

I think we should all club together and buy him a windows phone and an xbox.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Hmm...

At the time of posting, everyone who has posted something about Barry, has a single downvote, Barry has a single upvote.

Just saying.

4. Version 1.0 Silver badge
    Devil

Got it already

My phone's already got access to your Office documents Barry - maybe you should update your AV software more often ...

5. Jim Coleman
    Devil

You know what they say about people who have a compulsive hate complex for something - it usually means they really want it but for one reason or another they can't, or feel that they can't. It's why so many Pastors who embark on God Hates Fags campaigns get caught out with rent boys.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like