back to article The Dark Meadow

I've just been to see the Guillermo del Toro produced cinematic update of Don’t be Afraid of the Dark and it was all shades of Pan's Labyrinth, dark basements and flesh-eating homunculi. The Dark Meadow steals this striking vision and mélanges together mechanisms of FPS combat, role-playing and exploration. The Dark Meadow iOS …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Thomas 4

Hmm

Reminds me a little of The Void on PC - surreal first person adventure with lots of cryptic stuff going on.

Also, can we *please* see some decent Android games being reviewed in iGamer, although I appreciate the very name makes this request unlikely to be fulfilled.

2. Gordon 10

Closet Def Leppard Fan?

That caption under the cross bow pic.

And did those tentacles remind anyone else of Half Life?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Shoddy review

Sorry, but that's got to be one of the worst written reviews I've ever read - and so many uses of the word 'I'.

With, "It’s the attention to plot and narrative that drives Dark Meadow and places it above other games of this genre," qualification would be good. What other games? How many? The vast majority, all or just a few? Are we talking about only iOS titles?

Either this piece was terribly sub-edited or the original article was even more shockingly awful.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like