back to article Osborne to SAVE ECONOMY with help from Media 2.0 websluts

Since the Tories came to power courtesy of a Coalition deal with the Lib Dems in May 2010, two words continue to be bounced around the walls of Whitehall: open and transparency. Later today, Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne will detail his painful plans to grow Britain's deflated economy. His autumn statement to the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Chicken Marengo
    FAIL

Why do I suspect...

...that open medical data means all of our records left on a train?

2. David Dawson

Are you sure this counts as an analysis?

Seems to fit 'Opinion Piece' more closely...

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Detailed yet anonymised

is a contradiction. Even with address/phone/DOB/etc removed, the details of your health are likely to be so unique that they will be able to identify you better than the Inland Revenue can!

1. Ru
      Paris Hilton

You must endeavour to make yourself less of an outlier

I can recommend increasing your number of sexual partners and spend more time falling down stairs whilst drunk instead of rushing off to foreign parts and catching exotic plagues.

4. Paul Webb
    Paris Hilton

Silicon Roundabout

By the time anything significant or substantial emerges from there, fondleslabs will be given away as magazine cover mounts.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"open and transparency."

We want to be very open and transparent as to the lengths that the Liberals will sell out their values in order to remain in power.

Please remember who to blame when the election comes around.

Fuck you very much, Tory McTwitt..

6. Buzzword
    FAIL

House prices

Our national obsession with property is supposed to save us? I thought that was what got us into this mess in the first place?

7. Rich 11

I'm a bit worried by all those trains on the roads.

This topic is closed for new posts.