back to article San Diego woman strips to bikini to look for her chihuahua

A San Diego woman has done absolutely nothing for her hopes of finding her beloved chihuahua after pledging to strip and stay stripped until the mislaid canine is found. Arlene Mossa Corona spent yesterday morning in a white bikini top and purple bottoms parading round the intersection of La Jolla Village Drive and Gensee …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. robert_raw

IMO

This post is useless without pictures (providing she is hot.)

1. alwarming
      Angel

Girl, we found your Doggy!!!

Your doggy had a reincarnation. In its new life it is living as a trouser snake, permanently attached to a handsome human host. You will find your host at "room 212, El Cheapo Motel, GoodSmaritan blvd". Please go there and you are free to play with your chihuahua in his current life as much as you want. We do not expect any reward for this information.

PS: In this new life as a snake trouser, it may not be content with just sitting on your lap or licking your face, but we understand you'll honour its new wishes as well and love him as much you loved him in his previous form

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Based on the limited photographic evidence she is not bad looking

Based on the limited photographic evidence present at NBC I would not mind her wondering around only in a bikini (or even without). She definitely does not outrage my sense of decency.

2. John Macintyre
    Thumb Up

ah americans...

that is all....

1. pete 22
      WTF?

Well, there's a saying here in the USA... "Only in California" -

3. Andy 6
    Facepalm

and no picture. . . . .

and no picture. . . . .

disapointed

1. JudeKay (Written by Reg staff)

Re: and no picture. . . . .

We had no picture rights ... But here you go.... Enjoy http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Bikini-Clad-Woman-Searches-for-Dog-134404603.html

1. Anonymous John

Fair enough.

Playmobil reconstruction then?

2. Andus McCoatover
        Windows

Please mark the link NSFL

(Not Safe For Lunch).

Put me off mine.

2. Dave Murray
      Happy

Who needs pictures?

Follow the link and there's video!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Anonymous Dogsnatcher

Surely she'd get better results if she offered to take the bikini off on the safe return of the rat-dog?

5. Andrew Moore
    Thumb Down

A new definition?

"Corona was driven to desperate measures after trying all the usual channels"

This must be a completely new definition of the word 'desperate'. Unless the desperation here was desperate need for attention.

6. dotdavid
    Paris Hilton

Scared?

Can't see someone being scared to hand in the dog as being an issue. After all, they could always claim they found it wandering around the neighbourhood or have some other suitable good Samaritan story.

Paris because it takes less than a chihuahua to get her to strip to her bikini.

1. Mark 65

Normally a sausage dog

7. Dave Murray
    Thumb Up

Not bad looking for a mental patient.

1. Voland's right hand Silver badge
      Devil

Si senor

Una latina caliente... I suspect that if anyone hands the dog it will only result in it being stolen outright once again in order to solicit a repeat performance. At least that is what we would have done in our days in the Uni :)

2. Alpha Tony

The term 'mental patient' is considered offensive these days.

You should use the more socially acceptable term of 'American'.

1. Stumpy
        Pint

@Alpha Tony.

Damn, I can only upvote your most insightful and humorous post once. Many beers for you instead sirrah.

8. PsychicMonkey
    Stop

possibly

the dog might have been in the intersection at the wrong time and it is now pushing up the daisies, dead, deceased, ceased to be, shuffled off this mortal coil. It may have fucking snuffed it.

1. Captain Save-a-ho
      Coat

Doubtful

It's probably just resting, beautiful plumage.

And about me coat...

9. Ginolard

You can pretty much guarantee some guy has already found the dog and is just getting his money's worth before giving it back.

10. bigphil9009

I know we shouldn't take this too seriously, but her sign is really not helping her cause. It took me several seconds to read the whole thing, and I was sitting at my desk. Most drivers will see the tasty lady in a bikini holding a sign saying something about troops coming home for Christmas.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Intersections...

have traffic lights.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

She had a sign?

3. Jedit Silver badge
      Holmes

"Her sign is not helping her cause"

I'd say the bikini isn't doing much for her cause either. She's giving people much better things to do with their eyes than look for her dog.

11. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Free those puppies!

She should lose the bikini top for maximum impact! :D

12. TRT Silver badge

Yep

She's gonna starve.

1. Drew V.

I dunno

Got quite a few fat reserves on those thighs. She'll last three weeks longer than any professional model in California would, at least.

13. Adam Trickett
    IT Angle

Perhaps the dog ran away from it's mad owner?

Much as I hate chihuahuas (my parents had one), perhaps the puppy just wanted to be free and ran away? Plus any owner who uses a psychic must be mad and you're probably better off somewhere else....

14. Juan Inamillion
    Coat

"... strips to look for her chiuahua."

Is that a euphemism?

Does she need help to find... oh never mind..

/

15. Big_Boomer Silver badge
    Coat

Me,me,me!

"the bikini makes it clear she doesn't have a whole lot to fall back on"

She can fall back on ME any day of the week. :-D

As for the rat,... err,.... Chihuahua, never did understand how anyone can get attached to them.

Nasty little ****ers!

16. bobdobbs
    IT Angle

IT?

She probably sent out a tweet or something to her friends that her dog was missing... that's the technology angle, right?

1. Number6

Missing T

Then you'll see all the angles, and curves, too.

17. TeeCee Gold badge
    Joke

What you don't see.

Is the bloke at the next intersection holding up a placard that reads: "Give me $50 or I'll return the dog and ruin your drive to work."

18. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

In other news

Mrs. Slocombe has lost her cat and has been seen approaching strangers near Kings Cross asking them if they've seen her pussy. We have not yet received confirmation from a reliable source that she has stripped down to her combinations. In fear of such an occurrence a global block has been put on the reporting of a similar case in San Diego so as not to give her ideas.

Police are at present visiting the homes of all known cat burglars in an attempt to find the furry feline and prevent the risk of widespread civil unrest should Mrs. Slocombe disrobe.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

And officer, I'd just lost my dog 'Tizz',

Which explains why I was standing on the street corner saying 'Here Tizz baby!'.

(yep, there aren't that many older than that one).

19. Will Godfrey Silver badge
    Unhappy

Shame to see such a nice body wasted on a stupid brain.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

- yup, that's wimmin for ya!

;o)

20. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Ok I demand scantly clad pics of British and Scottish women to even out. So people don;t think it's only cute crazy Americans. Usually mental patients don't look so hot. More like 5 day old haggis left out.

Wait why are you guys looking at me like that? I'm sure some thing like that could happen in the UK.

1. defiler

You want bikini-clad Scottish women?

That's just cruel - it's bloody freezing out there! The only ones that'll survive the cold today are the ones that you really don't want to see in their undergarments.

Heated handlebars all the way to work today - brrrr.

21. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Dunno about the dog

but I've found her beaver

22. Steve Hosgood
    Coat

Hot or what?

50 degrees? Strewth, I'm surprised anyone in San Diego isn't stripped naked if it's that baking hot.

Oh - wait. San Diego. USA, right?

I'll get me coat

1. IvyKing

Cold for San Diego

FWIW, 50F (15C) was the nighttime low, the high temp being closer to 65F (18C). This pretty well matched the typical lows and highs in coastal San Diego for June and July 2010.

23. Burch
    Coat

chihuahua ?

Euphemism?

24. Sordid Details
    Happy

Did I miss something?

What's all this talk about her carrying a sign? I don't remember seeing any sign in the video...

25. exanime
    Thumb Up

She's hot...

...I'd give her my puppy

26. Johnny Canuck

Bikinis

Best...invention...ever.

1. GrahamT
      Happy

I disagree

That would be the monokini

27. OpenIndiana

white coats

Can you blame the poor mutt, not only could it pass as an alien look-a-like but some prozac loving loopy-lou wants to dress it in a tutu...

Wishing it godspeed on route 66

28. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

West Coast

This article illustrates an excellent example of both why I moved to, and then away from, California.

29. Montreal Sean
    Paris Hilton

Title? I've got a title, what of it?

So she's offering a reward? Wonder what it is...

I'm sure Paris knows how to reward good samaritans. ;P

30. David 139

glad it wasn't her cat that was lost...

Because "please help me find my pussy" would have caused an accident for sure!

31. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Bi-Chihuahua

Bring those puppies home.

32. LiteWeight72
    Pint

Once again it's been shown to be true...

Dogs really are a man's best friends ;)

33. Robin Szemeti
    Happy

It could have been worse

She could have been looking for her pussy! ...

This topic is closed for new posts.