back to article Yes! Perhaps! It's the Lady Gaga Thanksgiving Special!

Lady Gaga plans to spend her Thanksgiving blowing glitter over children, dipping a bird in oil and performing a duet with a very old man. These are just some of the highlights of ABC's A Very Gaga Thanksgiving, revealed yesterday by The Hollywood Reporter. Gaga herself conceived and directed the special, the Reporter reports …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Jamie Kitson
    IT Angle

Huh?

Why is this in the Register? I honestly don't get it. This is what I expect from Newsbeat. Which is why I don't listen/visit Newsbeat.

No, a waffle iron does not constitute an IT angle. Nor does Tony Bennett.

1. Annihilator
      FAIL

"Bootnotes"

Damn I miss the moderatrix sometimes...

1. Loyal Commenter Silver badge
        Unhappy

Yes, it's in Bootnotes

But I would expect it to contain some sort of entertaining content, rather than an advert for a C-list celebrity thanksgiving show.

Really, this is the sort of content-free tripe that belongs in heat magazine.

1. Annihilator
          Thumb Down

@Loyal Commenter

"But I would expect it to contain some sort of entertaining content, rather than an advert for a C-list celebrity thanksgiving show."

Just because you don't find it entertaining?... I thought it was a nice subtle piss-take of the show.

Advice is to not read the Bootnotes section. There is no IT content in any of the stories there - deliberately - take a look, the closest is an article about the ethics of Steve Jobs.

2. Trokair 1
        Unhappy

Bootnotes... again

"Damn I miss the moderatrix sometimes..."

As do we all.

2. Darryl

I think you should cancel your subscription immediately

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Dipping a Bird in Oil?

I thought that was BP's job.

3. sabroni Silver badge

It's my turn..

...to explain to the new kid!

It's in Bootnotes! No IT angle required! If you don't want to read it, don't click on it!!!

1. Hatless Pemberty
      Unhappy

Wrong queue

Yeah, but there are limits and this seems to be happening much too often now. And I miss the moretarix too.

2. JC 2

@ It's my turn

but the only reason this obnoxious performer has gained popularity is just this, people spreading info we the masses don't want, making her seem pseudo-popular all because the recording industry wants her to be their cash cow.

4. EyeCU
    Joke

It has potential

It might even be as good as the Star Wars Christmas special!

5. gaz 7
    Childcatcher

"blowing Glitter onto kids"

could that be any more wrong......

6. Seanmon
    Facepalm

letters and/or digits

I swear, I just don't get lady Gaga. Who's buying this shit?

7. Dan Paul
    WTF?

The Christmas Special in "Scrooged"?

Maybe it's just me but doesn't this sound like the Christmas Special in the Bill Murray movie "Scrooged"? Breaking news...life emulates fiction.

Any fictitious TV Executive who makes a Vegas Revue version of Dickens "A Christmas Carol" is obviously inherently evil. At least Murrays character realizes the error of his ways and is redeemed.

Any real life TV Executive's who make a "Very Gaga Thanksgiving" special need to have open brain surgery live on TV so we can figure out what made them so fucked up and avoid it in the future. These exec's will suffer the eternal fires of Hell for even giving this idea consideration, let alone bringing it to reality.

What's in the "Glitter" these executives (and Gaga) have been snorting?

Bing Crosby rolls over in his grave (causing a 5.9 earthquake) as Lady Gaga sings "I'm dreaming of a Meat Christmas" while wearing a see through number with strategically placed rhinestones interspersed with raw meat.

All I can say is I sincerely hope she does not have complete creative control. That would make me want to proactively gouge my eyes out with a dull spoon.

8. Heikki Härkönen
    Paris Hilton

Where's Paris Hilton?

Is Lady Gaga this xmas Paris Hilton?

This topic is closed for new posts.