back to article No charge after woman gave fellow prisoner a cop-car BJ

A Texas woman arrested on drug charges has escaped additional sanctions for allegedly giving her fellow prisoner a blowjob in the back of a squad car en route to the county lockup. Cops were called to the Whataburger in Porter, Texas on Monday, the Montgomery County Police Reporter reports, after police were told that an " …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Had she charged they'd have had her for another offence too.

2. Mondo the Magnificent
    Happy

Soma story there officer

Never heard of Soma, so did a little search and came up [no pun] with this:

"Soma. a white pill that is a muscle relaxant. Makes you feel drunk but a little more tired and you remember more"

And: "Soma (carisoprodol) is used treat injuries and other painful muscle conditions"

So the fact he could actually get it up under the influence of this muscle relaxant is an achievement in itself. However I am sure it's an even he'll never forget though, even without the memory enhacing proporties of Soma

1. Dave Murray
      FAIL

Why would a muscle relaxant make it an achievement? Ain't no muscles in your bone boy. (no bones either)

1. Filippo Silver badge

Muscles are involved to control the flow of blood, though. But I'm not at all clear on exactly how they work, so for what I know the muscle relaxant could actually help.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Refresh your anatomy

It is not exactly a muscle.

Frankly, the fact that he could get it up for a service from what can be seen on the mugshots is even more amusing. He was probably considerably so inebriated that the officer can be charged for not driving him to the hospital as well.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Some people might consider revising their hydraulics...

The increase in pressure in erectile tissue is attained by smooth muscle constriction in the out-flowing blood vessels.

I'm too lazy to go work out whether the same sort of muscle relaxants that work on striated muscle will affect smooth muscle too, so consider than an exercise for the readers who assume that their penis works by magic.

3. Marvin the Martian

You mean you never read "Brave New World"? I'd hazard a guess it's named the pills there (named in their turn after some tribal concoction, probably, given it's Aldous "doors of perception" Huxley writing).

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Do you feel lucky, sPunk?

Yes, apparently

4. Beachrider

There IS a muscle..

There is a muscle that is involved in constricting blood flow. When the muscle relaxes, the fluid build up is released.

I knew that those Health classes were good for something!

5. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Meh

I may be accused of having a dirty mind, but...

Except ballgags being part of the official toolery of the US boys in blue Real Soon Now.

I mean, they already use every nastiness up to deadly force and even beyond...

6. Gil Grissum

LOL!!!!!

That one provided the "LAUGH OF THE DAY"... LOL!!!

7. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

Now who wouldn't want to get up close & personal with this debutante?

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2011/11/tina_marie_arie_gives_co-defen_1.php

Well...not moi for starters.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Mona Lisa

She has a certain 'Mona Lisa' smirk about her. Made me wonder whether Leonardo received a similar commission payment?

9. Stuart Halliday
    Stop

Why is this News?

Are you guys slipping into Sun-Mode?

1. Tchou
      Joke

Exactly Sun mode since...

it's been bought by Oracle.

10. earl grey
    Coat

nocharge?

i guess that means it was a freebie...