back to article Ion Audio Piano Apprentice

It might look a bit silly, but the Piano Apprentice from Ion Audio, the company famous for its USB LP decks, is good fun – and could actually help you learn to play the piano. Ion Audio Piano Apprentice It consists of a two-octave keyboard with a small set of internal speakers. It has a small stand to support your iPad, iPod …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Mark Stevens 1

A semi serious tool for learning the piano?

Really? Are you serious, a two octave plastic non-piano action keyboard? Perhaps you can also learn to play guitar on the PS23 with Rockband.. I'm sure it's fine for picking out a tune, but I spend too much of my life explaining to parents that the £99 Argos casio keyboard they bought their kid for Xmas is not suitable for learning piano on.. In fact it's only suitable for learning the casio on...

2. Dayjo
    Happy

Photos

Did anyone else notice the fact that the guy got divorced half way through the article?

3. Graham Bartlett

£80 for a crappy 2-octave keyboard?

Let's be perfectly honest here. If you're too fecking thick to play piano without the keys lighting up, you're too fecking thick to play piano. And two octaves makes it a toy and nothing more - even a cheap Casio does better than that.

4. Bronek Kozicki
    FAIL

bleh

cheap crap advertised as usual "for learning". Would spank any piano student for even touching this.

This topic is closed for new posts.