back to article Chief inspector sacked for 'advertising uniformed self online for sex'

An unnamed chief inspector, who allegedly trawled a website looking for sex while advertising himself dressed in police uniform, was sacked today. The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said that a central London-based 46-year-old Met officer was dismissed, following a two-day hearing into claims of gross …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Huntsman
    Coat

I wonder

After meeting someone looking for uniform sex, did he say in his best Sweeney voice 'right you slag, you're going down'.

1. John G Imrie
      Happy

s/right you slag, you're going down/right you slag, I'm going down/

There, fixed it for you.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Priorities

So, taking bribes, shooting someone in the head, whacking passer by on the skull is all ok (it goes unpunished).

But looking to get laid gets you sacked.

1. Dan 10
      Thumb Up

Hmmm, familiar!

Sounds like Grant Theft Auto!

(Remember the trouble Rockstar got into over the 'Hot Coffee' thing?)

3. Rod MacLean
    Joke

Well...

I wonder if he boasted about the size of his "truncheon"?

4. Lloyd
    Meh

UninformedDating.com?

Perchance?

5. Willington

"The breaches relate to claims made to members of the public on an interactive dating website that he was a serving police officer and that he had committed criminal offences including drug-taking and a sexual offence," said the IPCC.

And this breached their rules as they have been given explicit instructions never to admit anything after committing criminal offences.

6. FredScummer
    Holmes

'ello, 'ello, 'ello.....

It smells like you have been drinking and driving Sir. Would you please give me a breath sample by blowing into this....?

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Quelle Surprise

"The IPCC added that an earlier probe carried out by Kent Police failed to find sufficient evidence to pursue any criminal allegations against the chief inspector."

==================

I can only assume he is of diminutive stature and doesnt own a camera otherwise Kent Police would have been all over him.

Kent Police have a long standing record of failing to prosecute police officers of wrong doing so hardly suprising really

8. LarsG

WHY IS IT A PROBLEM,

if the police hire themselves out they can make up the shortfall in budgets and employ more police people!

9. FozzyBear
    Gimp

OK Clarification

"The breaches relate to claims made to members of the public on an interactive dating website that he was a serving police officer and that he had committed criminal offences including drug-taking and a sexual offence,"

Was he dismissed because it had been found he took drugs and committed a sex offence or was he dismissed because he had lied about committing those offences.

And anyone that has ever worked in uniform (particularly the emergency services) will know it is not long into a new relationship that on a steamy night the other half whispers into your ear "put the uniform on".

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Was he making ...

... flashing blue movies?

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

And this, madam,

... is the blue light district.

12. JaitcH
    Stop

Did you hear of the Plod who used the bonnet/hood of his car ....

instead of a bed?

It happened in a south western USA desert state, where there are a lot of remote areas. This particular highway state patrol-man met a woman way out in the middle of nowhere, in fact there was an empty house with a padlocked gate and, obviously in the interests of safety, they used the driveway entrance as a safe place to park.

Unfortunately, for the Plod and the woman, there were hidden, motion detector activated, cameras in place and every time the couple made a motion - of which there were several - another image was collected.

Subsequently the pictures were downloaded by a security company and they went public.

The Plod was suspended without pay for idling on duty.

13. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Fandabydozy

Now then, Bollinger knickers, you gonna kiss me or sack me?

14. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

chief inspector

Yes Miss, I'm here to do some inspecting, now if you'd just......

15. Graham Bartlett
    Holmes

And of course

Any knickers you may have on will be taken down and used in evidence...

16. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

BEECH -v- ASP

Quite right too ! Polishing one's 14" beech truncheon is one thing - but the bugger had a 21" ASP ! Play up, play up, and play the game !

This topic is closed for new posts.