back to article Paul Ceglia loses another lawyer in Facebook spat

A firewood salesman who is locked in a legal spat with Facebook in a dispute over ownership of the dominant social network has lost another lawyer working on his case. Paul Ceglia reportedly instructed his now erstwhile lawyer Jeffery Lake "not to comply" with a court order issued by a judge in August. Lake, who has withdrawn …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Rameses Niblick the Third (KKWWMT)

Am I the only one...

...who has never heard the name "Ceglia" spoken aloud and when seeing it written down, hears it in their head as "Caligula"?

1. Sir Cosmo Bonsor

Yes

'Fraid so old chap.

2. Richard Jukes
    FAIL

erm

I seem to recall that way back in 2002 I met Zuckerberg in a bar in Birmingham, we got chatting and I mentioned to him how cool it would be to have a myspace clone with its own API and aimed soley at impressionable young students.

I have no proof of this, however I believe Im entitled to 50% of facebook and I believe I also have the legal right to force Zuckerberg to change his name to Fuckerbeg.

That is all.

1. Hollerith 1

I lent him a tenner in 2001

...and the chiselling cheapskate owes me big-time. I want at least 75% of FB.

2. Rob
      Headmaster

50% 'fraid not...

... as Facebook's biggest demographic (in the UK at least) tends to be the late 20's to early 50's range.

(pedantic icon is nothing to do with grammer btw).

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like