back to article House of Marley Exodus headphones

As soon as I saw the Exodus headphones I wanted them, and now that I’ve heard them – well, I’m just jammin’ till the jam is through. House of Marley is a new brand set up by Bob Marley’s family, and it’s kicking off with an extensive collection of headphones ranging from the £20 in-ear Smile Jamaica set, up to the £250 noise- …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"guitar thrash of Chemical Romance."

emo.

2. Gavin McMenemy

They cost £!00.

No Thanks.

3. Graham Bartlett
    Facepalm

Alternatively

Get a decent pair of Sennheisers, where £250 gets you a set as used by sound engineers who do this for a living, and then you're not throwing dead money at some wasters cashing in on a namecheck. (Beats by Dre my airy harse...)

1. bitmap animal
      Thumb Up

I'm fully behind you with "(Beats by Dre my airy harse...)"

My son has got some trendy headphones with battery boosted "sub's" and to my ears they are awful.

But, he doesn't listen to music - and I'm not about to go off on a "in my day it was real music" rant. He normally listens to 15 seconds at most, he's just listening to loops and sound effects, like watching an American action film, just explosions and nothing else.

Sennheiser HD650 FTW :-)

4. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

@Alternatively

Coming soon the new James Dean Porsche tuning kit produced by Dean's grandkids.

5. Will Godfrey Silver badge
    Thumb Up

AKG 240s here :)

1. Cunningly Linguistic

AKG K710 here, and no, much as I love my cans, I wouldn't walk out into the street with them. I'd look like Princess Leia.

6. Suburban Inmate
    Meh

Cyberman? Not to worry.

If your neighborhood is anything like mine, you wouldn't be wearing them very long anyway.

This topic is closed for new posts.