back to article Apple to unveil white iPod Touch alongside iPhone 5

With the hype over the next-gen iPhone in full swing, all talk of an iPod Touch refresh has been pushed to the side. Well, no longer. According to insiders, the new iPod Touch will be reissued next month with a white body. The information comes by way of MacRumours, which reckons that, apart from the colour difference, a …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. craigj

iPod Touch 3g?

I beleive that's called the iPhone

2. J 3
    Facepalm

Nano

The current (6th gen) nano is a design disaster, I hope they get it fixed. Just making the cheap "hold button" a "hold slider", as it was in my great 1st gen nano, would already make it 90% better.

And why would Apple release a 3G Touch? What next, let people have Skype on it, too? I believe they'd like to sell that other gadget of theirs too...

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Nano

Skype already functions well on the iPod touch.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon?

I still want an iPhone shuffle... No screen but you'd press a button and it would dial a contact at random.

4. Player_16

iPod Touch 3g... S**T YEAH!

I would be so on it. My Motorola Razor is sitting in its metal, velvet-lined box waiting for the day I retire my 2G iPhone...

...unless the iPhone 5 comes out.

5. sheep++;
    Meh

Once again... me...grumpy says

Why the hell do we derive words from Greek or Latin?

So... "Oleophobic" (from the Greek (oleo) "oil") in the article

But why not just OilPhobic. Scared of Oil ?

I know, I know, some smart arsed Greek/Latin person will say, actually "phobic" comes from... well insert what ever word you want to.... (Yes I've had a bad day!) But good luck to you ladies and gents for tomorrow.

6. sheep++;
    Coat

Hey, let's sue Apple for once

The post said it has a white body. Oooooh. I don't think that is PC (Alright, double crap joke there, but I had to do it).

7. Jay 2
    Meh

128GB iPod Touch please!

I'm still holding out for a 128GB iPod Touch so I can retire my Classic. Though to be honest I don't think such a product will exist due to various things inder the iCloud.

So at this rate it's another year of the perfectly fuctional but appless Classic, though at least I have the iPad to statisfy my sofa surfing app needs.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like