back to article Snap said to show iPhone 5s being stacked by bunnies

Are these handsets behind placed in palettes by workers in cleanroom clothing - aka bunny suits - actually iPhone 5s? iPhone 5 in China A Chinese Twitter post relayed by a Vietnamese website claims they are, and that the snap is proof the new handsel will sport a larger display - hence the seeminly more narrow bezel - than …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

OMG iPhone blah blah blah

It's a could be / might not be a pic of maybe a phone that is maybe an iPhone that may just have feature x,y,z ....

[copy paste your pro/anti apple remark here ]

Yawn.

2. Velv
    Mushroom

Handset

Maybe it's the next generation Samsung handset?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Obviously fake

I know how hard it is to get a camera (or a phone, or even a laptop with a webcam) into these places, it's nigh on impossible.

To be able to take a obviously "in-yer-face" picture like this would be totally beyond the realms of impossibility. These contract manufacturers go to insane lengths to protect this type of information, and they can't afford to lose an Apple contract due to it.

The only possible explanations:

1/ It's fake

2/ It's intentional apple hype/spin.

4. Tom_

bezel

I ahd an original iPhone and have now got a 3GS. The first thing that struck me when I got the 3GS was the bezel was thicker than on the original unit.

So a thinner bezel may just mean the same sized screen, but a slightly narrower handset overall.

Who really cares, though?

5. relpy
    Trollface

That looks awfully like

a Samsung Galaxy to me!

Blatant copying if you ask me.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Must resist!

I don't care! I won't care! I WILL NOT...oh who am I kidding of course I care!!

7. BogBeast
    Stop

meh...

maybe I don't care...

8. JonHendry

Just the bezels

It's obviously just the bezels. You can see through them to the styrofoam underneath. I assume these are going to be sent to another factory or factory area for use in assembling the phones.

9. Gannon (J.) Dick
    Happy

Don't Believe Toothfairy Propaganda

It will be here way before next Easter

10. Craigness

2 things

It looks like they've got less space above the screen than below it, like HTC does. 2 things on that:

1) When I first watched a TV show on my HTC I realised that having a nice thumb-width space either side of the screen would be a Good Thing. For gaming too.

2) Apple have clearly copied HTC's design, look and feel. They will no doubt ban themselves from selling this product throughout the known universe.

Oh, and...

3) Why give Apple more free publicity? I'm bored of hearing about the iPhone 5 already. I only came here for the bunny suits.

11. Ben 42
    Happy

Disappointed

After that title, the actual article was a big letdown.

12. Dick Emery
    Devil

No an iPhone

It's Samsungs next phone. The iTabby.

13. Mage Silver badge

Not an iPhone5?

Then they will be sued by Apple :-)

14. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Dammit

Not the bunnies I was thinking of...and I was wondering what the hefner bunnies did in their spare time too.

15. schnide
    Unhappy

Or maybe it's..

..a sad indictment of humanity that people, me included even though I plan to never own an Apple product, even care?

16. Anthony Shortland

nope

looks more like a samsung gallaxy SII - but without the samsung branding.

So lets hope it is the iphone5 and samsung tells apple they'll see them in court :)

17. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Its a Samsung!!!

Its the Galaxy S2 front plastics. Kind of obvious when the home button is square and the size of the screen.

1. Jedit Silver badge
      Joke

So...

... it *is* the iPhone 5, then?

Naughty Samsung, you've been copying in advance again.

18. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

I read that headline...

...as "...iPhone 5s being attacked by bunnies".

Not sure what I was expecting when I clicked through. HAD to click through, of course.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like