back to article BT wholesale boss bails out, cites personal reasons

BT's wholesale boss is leaving after four years heading up the fixed and mobile network services wing of the telecom giant's biz. Sally Davis, who has worked at the company since 1999, will leave BT at the end of October. The telco said Davis had quit, citing "personal reasons". "Sally has been a key member of our executive …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

Presumably without the aid of ...

a Dolce-Gabanna (sp?) diamond-encrusted parachute?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Holmes

How's 21CN doing?

This BTwholesale of which you speak... it's the one with the much-delayed much-overhyped 21CN broadband network, is it? The one with the abandoned 21CN voice rollout, is it?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

re: How's 21CN doing?

Not very well I presume, wireless is no substitute for cable and I don't mean pumping radio waves down copper wires, I mean fibre optic to the home, or at least the street. Else none of these future rich online services will ever be economical, as the current ones won't even work through contemporary "broadband" connections.

--

Interesting Article .. http://www.supportwizard.net/en/bt-to-begin-4g-lte-trials-in-uk/

3. Ascylto
    Big Brother

So ...

she's off to Mumbai or Bangalore, then, and changing her name to Doris (or is it Kevin?).

4. Anonymous Coward
    Devil

Building on the foundations?

BT Directors do a lot of 'building on the foundations' of their predecessors.

Which is surprising for a telco.

You'd think foundations was more about Masonry.

Satan, because there isn't an icon for Masons.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like