back to article Google+ hits the iPhone

Apple has approved Google+, the ad giant's social networking app, for the iPhone. The app was sent to Cupertino for approval earlier this month. There was some debate as to whether Apple would ban the application, but given that it doesn't threaten any Apple product, or annoy its telco partners, we're not sure why. Google+ …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Trollface

O rly?

"it doesn't threaten any Apple product"

Nice cloud Apple's got there. Be a shame if anyone rendered it superfluous.

2. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

No iPod Touch support!!

wot a pile of pants

3. D@v3
    FAIL

which is nice but

Seeing as you cant sign up for Google+ (unless you were one of 'lucky') invitees, its not going to do the rest of us much good....

1. scarshapedstar

Invites are unlimited

Do you really not know anyone who's using it?

1. D@v3

Nope

As far as I know, don't know anyone how is using it, but then again, I only really use FB because there are some people that I would other wise not be able to communicate with.

From what I have read elsewhere I was under the impression that the 'open invites' had been closed.

2. grantmasterflash

Most

All of my friends and co-workers are using it. Only about 25% of my family are.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Shirley one of your friends is using G+

assuming you have any that want to associate with you... Just kidding.

I would ask your Facebook friends for one (if you have a Facebook account); the last time I logged in to FB, 10 of my friends had a status offering invites.

4. Paul 191
    FAIL

Why no touch support?

Does the googleplex only want g+ on devices that know where they are all the time? (and where has the black helicopter comment icon gone!)

1. O RLY
      Black Helicopters

you mean this black helicopter icon?

<--- Hi there

5. BilboBobbins

Why ...

... is this news?

Because Apple has "approved" an app?

Thank you, Sir Lord Pope Jobs, for being the arbiter of all things good and proper and righteous and wholesome in the world.

</sarcasm>

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like