back to article LimeWire gets schooled in law by RIAA members

A federal judge dismissed all claims yesterday by the P2P file-sharing network LimeWire that the record industry illegally blocked its attempts to build a legitimate digital music service. LimeWire's suit was a counter-claim to a copyright complaint bought by the labels last year. The 13 labels named in the complaint, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Colin Jackson
    Coat

Ahem...

Maybe somebody made the judge an offer he couldn't refuse. Or maybe he just doesn't enjoy waking up with a horse's head in his bed.

2. Chris Morrison
    Pirate

@Colin Jackson

Surely you can't be insinuating that the RIAA fun acts of terror?

I mean that would be just lowering themselves to the levels of the pirates.

I mean surely it's true when I go to the cinema the message that says "Piracy funds Terrorisim."

The cinema wouldn't lie now would it!?

Piracy funds terrorisim my arse. Counter Piracy funds terrorisim (the RIAA being said purveyors of terrror).

3. Law
    Paris Hilton

@ Chris

"Piracy funds terrorisim my arse. Counter Piracy funds terrorisim (the RIAA being said purveyors of terrror)."

AHEM.... I propose we begin a "war on terror", essentially taking out anything we decide is an axis of evil by bombing them and their families into the ground... a bonus of this is that we will be able to get all the *insert commodity here - in this case music* we want for free or really REALLY cheap. It's a fool-proof plan! :)

This topic is closed for new posts.