back to article Next MacBook Air to get Ram, SSD, CPU boost

Apple's next 11.6in MacBook Airs will incorporate 128GB SSDs across the range and arrive with 4GB of memory as standard. They'll debut late next week. The 13.3in model, which already comes with a 128GB SSD, will get the Ram boost too. Apple MacBook Air 11.6in The spec suggestion comes from Concord Securities analyst Ming- …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Angel

I'm backlit

Original Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz Macbook Air with --- backlit keyboard. As I found out when chatting with a friend in the dark. "Can't see keyboard". "Hit the keyboard light button", "I don't have one" (MBA 11") .

Where's the St Steve icon when you need it ? All hail his Noodly Appendages (oops, sorry wrong religion).

2. Gordon 10

3G modem already

The only thing that prevents an air being a great on the go notebook is the lack of a 3G modem option. Dongles just don't cut it from either an aesthetics or convenience or reception point of view.

3. Matt_payne666

is this news?

News Alert!! news Alert!!

Speculation has it that new laptop model will have faster CPU, more storage and more RAM!!

4. TeeCee Gold badge

Updated product has better / faster components.

Pictures at 11.

Other news: Rain wet, French cars unreliable, Rupert Murdoch a git.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Also breaking...

Bears defecate in woods!

5. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Woo Hoo!

I for one am very excited about this. Have been considering an 11" air but was specking it up to 4Gb RAM and 128Gb SSD, so if this now comes as standard (hopefully without a price increase!) then happy days :-)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like