back to article Apple's MobileMe has a wobble

MobileMe users are having trouble finding their mail server this morning, though as ever with Apple the scale of the problem remains obscure. Several Reg readers have reported problems accessing MobileMe's email service, with both the web and IMAP access giving error messages. However, others (including Vultures here in the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. a53
    Happy

Me.

Me, me me. That's all I ever worry about.

2. MacRat
    Happy

Been accessible all night

My mail client has been able to make connections continuously.

Maybe it is a disconnect over the pond.

3. sameerp
    Unhappy

Not working for me :(

Cannot access either on web or in client or on iphone or ipad - keep getting password incorrect error - just hoping this is cause I am being migrated to the iCloud?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Shouldn't think so

icloud stuff is a wee bit off yet.

I'm more worried about the syncing services going offline when icloud comes along - it's the one must-have feature of the mobileme package.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

User*s*?

..you mean there's more than one??? Good lord...

<-- Please note the joke icon, and the caveat that my spam-magnet account is on mobileme (and continues to work very well actually).

5. Pyers
    Thumb Down

Stuffed here

Not able to connect IMAP or web mail since about 7am this morning.

6. Joey

System Status

MobileMe Mail

<1% of MobileMe members may be unable to access MobileMe Mail. Normal service will be restored ASAP. We apologize for any inconvenience.

1. Wheaty73
      Unhappy

Nice to know I am special.

I am in the top 1%. As long as it comes back and they don't do what some UK ISPs have done and "lose" the mail I will be happy. For a given value of happy.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Happy

Normal service?

Is that from HitchhikersGuide to the Galaxy?

"we apologise for the inconvenience"

7. Jonathan White
    Pint

Me

I was having issues this AM, from about 10AM onwards - last email I didn't receive was at 9.47. Seems to have come back some time while I was out for lunch.

Pint icon because, well, lunch...

8. MooseMonkey
    FAIL

Never Mind Mobile Me....

The Apple TV servers have been broken for about 8 days, for most people this means they can't upgrade, for many it means they can't restore their bricked units.

I'm surprised el reg hasn't picked up on this, hundreds of pee'd off people here!

https://discussions.apple.com/message/15510333#15510333

MM

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I have had problems for months . . .

Every so often I see the error icon in my eMail Client pop up and when I check it's usually Server Connection Errors. And that has been happening for months. Many months.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like