back to article Cops hunt man who befouled drugstore's cough drop stash

Florida police are hunting a man who took a slash over a drugstore's stock of cough drops before trying, unsuccessfully, to get a prescription filled. The "hefty" individual walked into a branch of Walgreens in Sanford, Florida at 10.30pm last Thursday, the Orlando Sentinel reports. CCTV showed him roaming the aisles before …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Bad taste indeed

I know there's usually a call of "video, or it didn't happen" but do we really need a link to someone pissing on some cough drops?

1. Patrick R

indeed

You mean... did you really need to click that link ? Of course not!

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: Indeed

I meant exactly what I wrote. I didn't click the link. The article clearly states "You can view video of the outrage", so it's pretty obvious what's going to be seen without having to follow it.

2. Gareth 13
    Pint

Caugh and drop

Maybe he had his tackle out to do a "cough and drop" but got confused and urinated as well.

3. Rob - Denmark
    Coat

So close!

"Police say anyone who recognises the phantom pisser can call their crimeline on 1-800-423-TIPS."

Just one digit different from 1-800-423-PISS

4. TeeCee Gold badge
    Headmaster

"pharmacueticals"

That's a snooker player's stash of nose candy. Right?

5. peter birch
    WTF?

and the technology link is....

that they recorded it on CCTV? Tenuous, people, tenuous....

1. Scorchio!!

Re: and the technology link is....

"that they recorded it on CCTV? Tenuous, people, tenuous...."

Not at all, not at all; it was posted in Bootnotes... ...um, and I cannot resist noting that he could probably fill his own boots too.

6. Code Monkey

Nitpickers unanimous

"Why indeed, when Walgreens is famous for its extensive of goods, from cosmetics and pharmacueticals to general hardware."

I think you something there.

No need to publish my nitpicking.

7. GeorgeTuk
    WTF?

WTF is that cop saying?

That makes very little sense, if it's a direct quote that is very worrying. His reports must take ages to read!

8. sisk
    Coat

Well....

He must have been pissed off about something.

I'll go now.

1. Wize

Better to be pissed off...

...than pissed on.

9. Alan Brown Silver badge
    FAIL

Identifying...

FFS, the guy tried to pick up a prescription. IDing him shouldn't be _that_ hard....

1. LateNightLarry

The title is required... and all that blather...

@Alan Brown - FFS, the guy tried to pick up a prescription. IDing him shouldn't be _that_ hard....

It could be _that_ hard if the prescriptions were forged... the local Wally*World busted two women trying to fill forged prescriptions in the past week...I believe both were for "controlled substances", i.e., narcotics or something similar...

1. Mayhem

to be fair

I can't think of many reasons to get a prescription for an "uncontrolled substance", those are called over the counter medicines for a reason.

10. kain preacher

@Mayhem

"I can't think of many reasons to get a prescription for an "uncontrolled substance", those are called over the counter medicines for a reason."

um no . Try again. Controlled substances are usual CII-CV drugs in the US, Some over the counter drugs such as certain cough meds are controlled substance and require you to be over 18 to buy. Controlled substances almost always refers to narcotics or drugs that can get you high in the US. Exceptions are drugs like anabolic steroids.

11. Michael Miller

If you think you're free

try going down to the Walgreens and urinating on the cough drops.

</obligatory Vandals quote>

This topic is closed for new posts.