back to article Gaddafi's missus joins Lads from Lagos

The news yesterday that the Lads from Lagos had surfaced in Libya came as no surprise to the El Reg African affairs bureau, although the righteous shoeing Suleiman Evaristo Mohammed administered to the English language did have us reaching for the medicinal brandy. Here's a related, rather better constructed and quite …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Jolyon

Mummar Mia!

Some people will do anything Farkash.

2. Simbu
    Thumb Up

**Forwarded to 'The Colonel'**

That'll learn the thieving wench!

1. Minophis
      Joke

Re **Forwarded to 'The Colonel'**

The poor woman is trying to get out of an dangerously abusive marriage. I don't see how a bucket of fried chicken is going to help matters.

3. Random Noise

Oh No!

Didn't you read the heartfelt plead not to disclose this? Now the Muammar Gaddafi will surely kill the poor woman!

4. Michael H.F. Wilkinson Silver badge

Good use of current events

if a bit predictable plot-wise

(dons hat of teacher giving comments to mediocre students)

5. Peter Simpson 1
    Happy

How long before

We get one from the Colonel himself, saying he's sent all his cash out because he fears his wives will steal it?

1. Any Cowman Odors
      Big Brother

All??

I think you will find he will write "all my cash, less 25.7 million which has somehow gone missing along with my second wife". Sheesh, didn't you even read the story???

1. Anonymous Coward
        Joke

He deserves what he gets though....

because that's what happens when you marry Far-kash!!!

Thank you!!! I'm here all week!!!

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Dodgy dossier

Careful! I can see this being used, as proof to escalate the current conflict.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Bugger off title

I forward all such crap to email@actionfraud.org.uk - they actually asked for them a while back.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Thumb Up

Maybe you should forward this to MI5 instead...

They can facilitate this tragic woman's defection the same way that they brought in that former Libyan foreign minister!!

(Fearless prediction--MI5 will soon be appearing in front of Parliament for a supplemental budget after it was discovered that they had mysteriously lost 300 million Sterling during a wire transfer to an account in Lagos)

2. Greg Adams 2
      Thumb Up

Another address

The FTC asks for them as well to investigate. The email for them is spam@uce.gov.

8. CmdrX3
    Grenade

What a pleasant "woman"

Even had the good manners to not type the whole thing in caps. With progress like that they'll soon be learning how to type the thing in unbroken English.

9. Jay 2
    Grenade

They're all at it!

I got an email from his daughter last week, she was asking for help in moving money too!

This topic is closed for new posts.