back to article Apple confirms dev conference, but not much else

Apple developers will be heading to San Francisco in June for a five-day beano of coding and fondle-slabbing. The conference includes stuff for iOS and Mac OS devs and will have over 100 sessions. There will be sneak previews of new features planned for Mac OSX Lion – the eighth big release of the OS. Lion is thought to be …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Admiral Grace Hopper
    Jobs Halo

"fondle-slabbing"?

Slab-fondling, surely?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Happy

Oh dear!

Now why did I read that as Tim Curry's Dr Frankenfurter? "Come up to the lab! See what's on the slab!"

2. Chad H.

So

Did El Reg get a visit from the WWDC fairy this year, or was the communication you had from apple a one-off mistake?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

It sold out already

I guess a lot of people sold a lot of apps

4. Tom 38

Wot

No new iphone? I thought they were normally announced at the WWDC?

5. LesB
    Jobs Halo

No new rumours, at least...

There's no real information either way about the announcement (or not) of a new iPhone model. El Reg's source bases its not very informative article on the speculations of a Gartner analyst whose comments can be boiled down to "well, they usually do that, so they might not this time".

Personally, I tend to put Gartner comments into one of two broad categories:

1. The bleeding obvious

2. Total bollocks

However, they seem to have got wise to this and are branching out into a new category, which I think I'l list as

3. Too woolly to tell

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like