back to article Samsung goes stereoscopic rental mental

Samsung is worried about the lack of 3D content available to showcase its 3D TVs and Blu-ray players, and is to launch a 3D video-on-demand service to keep its customers stocked up with stereoscopic stuff. Samsung 3D VoD The service - the first of its kind, anywhere, claimed Samsung - will go live in Korea before the end of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Miek
    FAIL

What is the point!?

Who actually wants a headache inducing TV in their living room ?

2. There's a bee in my bot net

Yawn...

Still waiting for everything to be broadcast in HD and don't care much for pseudo 3d TV thanks...

3. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

CES

CES has finished - when will new sets be arriving which will showcase innovations presented in January. The industry seems to be pre-announcing proudcts and ideas all the time, where is the delivery ?

3D - not a reason to upgrade a 1st gen HD TV.

4. h4rm0ny
    Paris Hilton

Neophobes - the lot of you!

You do realise that you've all turned into your grandparents, don't you? (Apparently skipping the parent generation entirely).

It's 3D! In the home! Woo! :D

Paris, because I don't have such a need to be above the masses that I can't appreciate what looks nice.

3D! Woo!

1. Cameron Colley
      Unhappy

Wohoo?

I won't be able to watch a 3D TV at all (having one eye considerably weaker than the other) so every new 3D service or device is another step closer to me being part of a disabled underclass.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like