back to article Angry Birds flies to Facebook

Rovio's Angry Birds is officially in-flight toward Facebook, with a version planned to hit the social network site this May. The news was announced last week on Rovio's Facebook page, which claimed the new edition would be created if fans continue to hit the 'like' button. Angry Birds Valentines However, it seems probable …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Getting bored of Angry Birds

It's a good game, and I was addicted to it, but now I'm a tad bored of it - not even finished the last update of levels yet. A Facebook version doesn't excite me!

Needs a whole new release now really.

2. Aristotles slow and dimwitted horse
    Thumb Up

Social NESTworking...

Nice one El Reg.

It made me smile anyway.

1. The Beer Monster
      Pint

Smiles..

...all round. A beer for whoever came up with that gem.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I hope

I hope they don't expect people to *pay* for it on Facebook. I know too many games on there where people are rabidly against paying for it simply because it's delivered free via Facebook... never mind chucking the devs a few bucks here or there...

4. Efros

There is a ripoff

on FB already called Rodent Rumble. Same idea just launching a variety of rodents (somehow more satisfying) at a variety of Rat forts.

5. Cameron Colley

What's the point?

Since every Facebook app should be considered a trojan, and there is no way of finding out whether it is or not, nobody with half a brain should be using any Facebook apps anyhow, surely?

6. Lottie
    Thumb Up

Oh well

there goes the entirety of my free time...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like