back to article Man jailed after cops uncover 'crack in bum'

A sharp-eyed Reg reader has alerted us to the hardline policing approach taken by coppers investigating drugs crime in North London, as exposed by the Islington Gazette. Islington Gazette arrest The individual in question was jailed for two years for possession with intent to supply both smack and crack, the paper reports, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

Crack in Bum

Wot no "police are looking into it" ?

1. Roger Kynaston
      Pint

Shirly

That should be "Police are conducting a low level probe into the incident"

2. david 63

Crack in Crack...

...I think you missed one.

3. TeeCee Gold badge
    Coat

We'll need an Astronomer as an Expert Witness here sunshine.....

....as we've found some suspicious rocks near Uranus.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Headmaster

That would be Cordelia and Ophelia.

They look after the ring around Uranus.

4. Ian K
    WTF?

Budgetary pressures?

Is that really a picture of Snaresbrook Crown Court? Looks like they're administering justice from a stately home!

Presumably n'er-do-wells are greeted by a butler as they turn up for their trials.

1. Liam Johnson

greeted by a butler

No, they have to go through the back door.

5. Ralph B

Make the punishment fit the crime

This arse deserves a smack on the bum for having smack and crack in the crack of his bum.

6. LuMan
    Coffee/keyboard

>SPPFFFFRRRPPPTTTTLLLTT!!<

Right - That'll be a new keyboard, then!

7. Alfie
    WTF?

wot title?

surely even undercover rozzers would have second thoughts accepting crack that some young ruffian had just pulled out of his arse?

8. Ciaran McHale

Name of the teenager

I was disappointed to read that the teenager's name was David. If it had been Dawn, then the headline might have been, "Police were up at the crack of Dawn".

1. Juan Inamillion

@Name of the teenager

New keyboard please!

9. dracnoc
    Joke

Here goes...

This investigation highlighted the need for an in-depth probe into Police investigation methods. Naturally, the Police don't want to make an arse of themselves and the man in question is now feeling the full arm of the law.

The prosecution don't want to see a crack in their case, so they are employing the best QC available; no doubt there's no finer talent between here and Uranus.

Such an excessive use of taxpayer's money on such a case may be seen as a bum deal by most people, but recent studies show that the overall population is split somewhere down the middle on such expenditures.

The young man is question is maintaining his right to silence, but this may work against him and he could find himself in quite a dark hole by the end of court proceedings.

1. Elmer Phud
      Thumb Up

Agree

What you say certainly has a ring of truth to it. The police come in for a lot of criticism but this time they seem to be making a good fist of it.

10. Teddy the Bear
    Coat

Chatham Pocket...

Strikes again. I lived in Chatham for over 20 years and had no idea about Chatham pockets. For true authenticity, it should be pronounced "Cha'am pocki", possibly with a slightly strained expression.

11. John I'm only dancing
    Joke

Rice Crispies

Snap, Crackle and Pop, when the perp breaks wind perhaps?

12. min

those police must have been..

from the crack squad.

on another rectal note, did this geezer's customers not find themselves horrified at realizing they purchased drugs that were hiding up his sweaty arse? just scary...

13. dssf
    Joke

ReAss-

suring that laww en(d)forcement rises at the crack of dawn for unique occasions LOL! I guess they found in in the span of a split decision. Or, what that fast enough to say, faster than lickety split? Had they searched too assiduously, he could have been torn as(s)under....... Some of these stories are quite en(d)tertaining, hehehehe...

14. dssf
    Joke

I wonder if the guys' attorney/counsel/solicitor tried to get the charges

dismissed as a bum wrap...

15. Mr Young
    Thumb Up

Cheers for the laugh

You guys just crack me up

16. JC 2
    Unhappy

Disgustingly Enough

This is unfortunately what many drug dealers do to hide their stash, as many pat downs didn't involve such depths of exploration. Bad time to be a copper is all I can think, or a crack addict for that matter.

This topic is closed for new posts.