back to article Charlie Sheen fake filth flick powers Facebook survey scam

Scammers have exploited actor Charlie Sheen's increasingly bizarre antics as a lure for the latest in a long line of survey scams on Facebook. Would-be voyeurs/victims are typically exposed to the scam via messages promising links to a supposed homemade sex tape featuring Sheen and supposedly released by his ex-wife. Surfers …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. david 63

It's morphed to...

a link to netnews24.co.de which adds itself to you newsfeed and godness knows what else. Malware scanning in progress...

2. jake Silver badge

Why does anyone care about the drug & alcohol addled twit?

Other than the two bimbos who are taking him for everything that his ex-wife hasn't, that is ... Seriously, this guy isn't in need of press, he's in need of professional help.

1. Framitz

well . . . . . . . . .

I _could_ care less about the sheen clown, but that takes more effort than it is worth.

The only reason I, and I suspect most others bother with the sheen nonsense is for the entertainment value of the comments.

3. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

less news worthy but the exact same thing

A 'shocking' video for miley cyrus.

In the name of investigative journalism I clicked the link and got to a 'Face tube' / you tube knock off page... the act of doing this also meant that I had 'liked' the link and it then appeared on my profile.

I un-liked it pronto and told myself off.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

In case you're wondering ...

... the thumbs-up was for the auto-scold.

Been there, done that.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like