You'd think that an elite special forces hack like our very own Lewis Page would be au fait with an atlas, but he's sadly not, according to one rather disgruntled reader. Lewis unwisely kicked off this piece with: "An alliance of boffins from Oxford University and Virginia, America..." Oh no. Cue a fit of pique from one Lorne …
Why bless Hamerica?
Selfish bunch of people. But kind hearted to a fault. Not like those nose in the air Euros. And who created the iPhone?
Make mine Canadian rye and water, eh.
I've lost the thread.
Who the heck do they think they are
I've always loved the confusion that the USA causes by their myopic view of the world (which apparently revolves around them). I agree with the crowd that there is no such thing as America. While the "United States of America" is close but it really should be the USMPNAC ("United States of the Middle Part of the North American Continent"). The Americas consists of two major continents, north and south. Not that the USMPNAC would mind having control of South American resources I'm sure, however I think the locals might object.
you tube has it right
look for "Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES"
Name a country that begins with the letter U ?
I have tried this more than a few times; the only ones who get this first time around seem to be either the older "American" or those who have been in the military.
country begining with U
sorry can't watch utube at work, but ...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...