You'd think that an elite special forces hack like our very own Lewis Page would be au fait with an atlas, but he's sadly not, according to one rather disgruntled reader. Lewis unwisely kicked off this piece with: "An alliance of boffins from Oxford University and Virginia, America..." Oh no. Cue a fit of pique from one Lorne …
Why bless Hamerica?
Selfish bunch of people. But kind hearted to a fault. Not like those nose in the air Euros. And who created the iPhone?
Make mine Canadian rye and water, eh.
I've lost the thread.
Who the heck do they think they are
I've always loved the confusion that the USA causes by their myopic view of the world (which apparently revolves around them). I agree with the crowd that there is no such thing as America. While the "United States of America" is close but it really should be the USMPNAC ("United States of the Middle Part of the North American Continent"). The Americas consists of two major continents, north and south. Not that the USMPNAC would mind having control of South American resources I'm sure, however I think the locals might object.
you tube has it right
look for "Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES"
Name a country that begins with the letter U ?
I have tried this more than a few times; the only ones who get this first time around seem to be either the older "American" or those who have been in the military.
country begining with U
sorry can't watch utube at work, but ...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS