back to article 9/11 an inside job, says Irish pop folkster

9/11 conspiracy theorists will be delighted to learn that they've gained some poptastic backing from Corrs guitar-botherer Jim Corr, who's declared that there's "overwhelming evidence" the Twin Towers attack was perpetrated by "rogue elements in the Bush neo-con administration". His comments came during an interview with Today …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Mark

re: speaking of assuming

Well, you're assuming that the pilots who'd have little training managed to ace this one flight.

You're assuming that although there have been proven lies about what happened, that they now are telling the truth.

You're assuming that the assumptions made were wrong without evidence (because they destroyed it).

You're assuming that NONE of the government could keep a secret because you're assuming that millions of people would have to be in on it.

And to the lot of you, I'm not saying that this was a deliberate killing on the same lines as the Reightstaag (spelling?) fire that Hitler used to get emergency powers (however, since it has been done before, why is it impossible to do so now? You still reelected GWB despite then KNOWING he'd lied about WMD's). I'm saying that there are many things wrong with the official explanation.

The conspiracy could just be covering up how incompetent the government were. The conspiracy could be covering up how the company building the WTC cut corners and put people at risk to make a little short term profit. The conspiracy could be covering up how much they knew but discounted.

You all seem to be as nutty as the worst "conspiracy nut" (see David Ike), it's just your insanity is that there CANNOT BE any conspiracy.

Why are you so certain NO CONSPIRACY? We now know (50 year rule and all) how many secrets were kept safe and only released because there was no reason to keep it secret any more. How come people then were so gullible and you are so uniquely not?

That, my friends, is insanity.

2. Busted
    Black Helicopters

Strange my last posting didn't get through.

Well my last post didn't get through it dealt with the MO for false flag ops and how 9/11 has all the hallmarks. However rather than repost I thought I'd comment on the Architect side with

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Research

Operation Gladio

Operation Northwood

theirs more.....

All those having a pop at Mark please elaborate on WTC7 and its classic demo job centre crimp and drop in its footprint, no plane hit that!

Black helicopter as my last post obviously got picked up and I've been marked domestic terrorist. Not long now and I get to go on my free CIA backed waterboarding holiday I hear you get to visit lots of exotic locations :)

3. Tim
    Black Helicopters

People will believe anything..

... that keeps them entertained. No matter what info you get you will only make up your own mind and stick to it. After all, regardless of source, only a select few will know what is true. The rest of us have to base our decisions on second hand information and we can't be certain wether the source is genuine.

All we can do is go with our gut. My gut tells me I'm hungry.

4. Mark

People will believe anything..

So terrorist activity can be ignored.

Ta.

5. Ign R. Amis
    Thumb Down

@Mark

The Reichstag fire proves nothing about the WTC. Put the foil on a little tighter.

6. Mark

@Ignoramus

No, but it proves that governments WILL fake a terrorist attack to pass laws to get more power to themselves.

War On Terror ring any bells?

PATRIOT?

It also proves that "conspiracy" has happened and it wasn't until the Neuremberg trials that any proof was brought forward and there was little enough of that by then available.

So conspiracy is not impossible.

That's what that example shows.

7. Ign R. Amis
    Stop

@Mark

The fact that you don't see the logical fallacies (yes, plural) in your argument speaks volumes.

8. Mark

@Ignoramus

Well enlighten us, oh suppository of all knowledge!

"The government will never plan an attack to gain political power"

"The german chancellor did"

"That's a logical fallacy!"

?

9. Mark
    Dead Vulture

I notice nobody's taken the challenge

Nobody from here demanding that a conspiracy requiring many people in one government is impossible is over on the AGW denialist rag-piece on the register telling the kooks over there that AGW isn't a conspiracy amongst several people in many governments.

Neither has anyone over there come here to say that conspiracies amongst thousands of scientists publishing papers and the collusion of multiple governments is extremely likely to have taken place.

Bummer.

10. Matthew
    Coat

just the very idea that the EU would do ANYTHING

ìs just plain stupid...

The only thing there good at doing is nothing

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.