Feeds

back to article Apple's Steve Jobs was a SEX-crazed World War II fighter pilot, says ex

Steve Jobs was a sex-mad bully who believed he was a World War II fighter pilot in a previous life, an ex-girlfriend has claimed. Chrisann Brennan met the soon-to-be Apple co-founder in 1972 and went out with him for five years. She had a ringside seat at the very beginning of Apple's ascent to global domination – and a bedside …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Anonymous Coward

...until his premature death in 2011

Isn't death always premature? In the mind of the victim at least.

Silver badge

Re: ...until his premature death in 2011

No.

Silver badge
Angel

My wife...

...has told me I might have been a WWII fighter pilot in a previous life.

To which I replied "As I started this life in Jan 1950, I can't have been a very good one..."

Re: My wife...

As far as previous lives are concerned, I rather lean towards an 'Odo' type solution as per the Shape-shifter security boss in 'Deep Space 9'. You just meld back into the life force reservoir in the end till 'something' draws a ladleful out for the next new one.

Not sure if that would be a new person, eagle, dung beetle or whatever, but hey, we're ALL related DNA-wise anyway aren't we?

As far as the great man's girlfriend is concerned, well it took some hard work to write it I'm sure.

Yep, she must really have got on to the Jobs.

pregnancy entrapment?

does not compute

Anonymous Coward

Steve Jobs - Dead, dead, dead.

Reading that article it occured to me to find out what Jobs was listening to.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/27063/steve-jobs-10-favorite-records-and-what-they-say-about-him/

I'm currently downloading two of those albums just now - nice one, quite agree with much of the mans music.

P.

Silver badge

Re: Steve Jobs - Dead, dead, dead.

Bloody hell - and I thought my taste in music is bad! That is a really cheesy list ...

Silver badge

Bah!

Typical shoddy reporting by the Register, to follow a story this, this, this degrading and tawdry without one single excerpt of the text.

A real newspaper would have acquired the serialization rights like wot the Sunday Mirror did with The Human Zoo. Hmmm, the pictures from that one still bring a smile to my face when I recollect them. That is proper journalism.

This monumental oversight constitutes a lost opportunity to make the Register the most read IT Newspaper in the world only outclassed by the lost opportunity to turn a bit more to the left at about 11:30 pm on April 14th, 1912. No wonder no-one takes this e-rag seriously.

Harrumph, sirs and madams, Harrumph!

Steve Jobs was born in 1955 - WWII ended in 1945 - this account is obviously a complete fabrication. Do not take anything from this journalist (I hate using that term for worthless writers) as truth. To make a completely invalid statement without checking the simplest facts (such as a birth date) is preposterous. Be wary of these new writers, they write for attention, not for validity. It's a sad state of affairs for the fourth estate.

Silver badge

Bah!

Eh?

Facepalm

Dear oh dear!

I'm trying to decide if you just read the headline and not the article, or if you don't understand the basic concept that re-incarnation requires the first life to have ended before the second one begins.

Never mind, I don't care. I'm too busy chuckling!

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.