back to article Apple iOS 7 makes some users literally SICK. As in puking, not upset

Forging new frontiers in fanboi fragility, some members of the iDevice community have taken to Apple's discussion forum to complain that iOS 7 makes them want to puke. No, their nausea isn't being caused by mere aesthetic revulsion. Rather, the source is iOS 7's many zoom animations along with the slight parallax effect that …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. FanMan
    Facepalm

Come on Apple, restore the faith!

I'm one of those people who gets sick trying to read in a moving car. As a devoted Fan Man of seveal decades' standing I have to admit: the new GUI makes me want to boke.

Apple already know of this phenomenon, which is why there is an option on OSX to turn off dock icon magnification, which has the same nauseating effect. On me anyway.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Words such as "nausea", "headache", "motion sickness", "dizzyness", "eye strain", "vomit", "vertigo", "blurred vision", and "seizure" are the words that the rest of us have been using to describe iThingies since they began. Glad to see the fanbois finally catching up with reality.

3. The Jase

Board

After Apple's help was no help last night, I shall be emailing the board.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like