back to article Carrie Fisher dusts off THAT bikini for Star Wars VII

Carrie Fisher has confirmed she'll be resurrecting Princess Leia for the forthcoming Star Wars VII, teasing that fans will once again be treated to 'the bagel buns and the bikini' which defined the character. Carrie Fisher in Return of the Jedi This is the princess you're looking for Asked to describe Leia today, some 30 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. PeterM42
    Happy

Envy me

I used to work in an office with a Princess Leia "lookylikey". She was GORGEOUS!

2. sisk

No. Just no. She was hot 30 years ago, but (and I hope I'll be forgiven for this) I have no desire to see someone my mother's age in a bikini.

3. Miek
    Trollface

I always preferred her as the bounty hunter ... But seriously, if you think Fisher is knocking on a bit, wait until you get a load of how well Mark Hamill aged.

4. Jim McCafferty
    Joke

Highlights.....

"Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnng"

(flaring lights reflecting off the camera).

"The Millenium Falcon's being dragged into a black hole."

"Ah... this sounds like an excellent opportunity to change our entire universe."

5. chris lively

So it's going to be an animated feature then.

6. earl grey
    Happy

so she looks like Jabba now

Give it up. Whatever they do we don't have any control over at all.

And please, don't break my heart mentioning THE MODERATRIX. Sorely missed, that one is.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Return of the biddy?

*shudder*

8. Unicornpiss
    WTF?

SNL sketch?

Are we sure this Geritol follies episode of Star Wars is really coming out with original cast members? This whole thing plays like a Saturday Night Live sketch...

...but I'll still go see it, unfortunately.

9. CmdrX3
    Facepalm

I'm not sure I want to see it now

Star Wars - Return of the zimmerframes.

I would hope they will all be taking on elderly statesperson type roles. I'm sorry but as attractive as she was in her day, the thought of Carrie Fisher slipping her saggy kebab back into "that" outfit is giving me an iffy belly. I would also suggest that HF and LH may need either a surgeons knife or a roll of duct tape to get the wrinkles out, otherwise they are going to look like a couple of walruses flying a spaceship.

For some weird reason I'm starting to go off the idea of a new Star Wars movie.

10. Arachnoid
    Thumb Down

Shes going to have a hard time acting whilst holding her stomach in all the time

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.