back to article Last remaining reason to order an iPhone 5 disappears

OK, so it's well known that buying an iPhone 5 is a foolish decision if you want a fully-featured smartphone with any useful new technology in it (the new Apple phone isn't one, and doesn't have any). Also Steve Jobs actually died as the last one came out, so his followers would in many ways be disrespecting his memory by …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Outrageous!!

Who do these consumers think they are? Buying the product the prefer and not checking with the Register first for permission!

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Phone?

None of these "smart phones" are very good phones. They have become mobile game platforms.

3. Neil 34

HaHa

Great article. Telling it like it is.

4. Snapper
    FAIL

I remember Lewis when he didn't write drivel!

Stick to what you are best at Lewis, baiting BAE and slagging off the RAF. Prostituting yourself like this for click-bait pieces of silver does not show you in a good light.

5. Nameless Faceless Computer User
    Trollface

yea right

The iPhone 5 is the first iPhone which really lives up to the hype. I still wouldn't stand in line for one, but FedEx was nice enough to hand me one on Friday afternoon. It's fast, amazing, better everything. The power connector is a scam, tho.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

OK

This is a new low for The Register, to call it drivel, would be unkind to drivel.. Something around "dismal, pointless toss", maybe.

I don't care which small willy insecure gadget camp someone does or doesn't come from, this doesn't constitute journalism or even entertainment. Even Ms. Leach usually manages better than this, which is not a compliment.

7. paulmeddler
    Thumb Up

Iphone 5 reasons to buy

Why have NFC when you have Passbook?

Why have bigger screen when you have ipad/or any other tablet?

Why have plastic when you can have aliminum?

seriously its about personal preference and since launch iphone has never been the highest spec or even most reliable, but the Rolls Royce vs Buggatti argument is a similar compariosn

Trouble is we all look for fault (Achilles heel syndrome) in the heroes and leaders in innovation

Yes they dont invent but they do make your £500 invest look and feel like £500 well spent

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like