back to article Colossal dead black neo-sphere approaching Earth

A gigantic, spinning, dead black spherical object dubbed YU55 and approximately of the same bulk as a nuclear aircraft carrier is expected to make a close pass by planet Earth on Tuesday night, coming well inside the orbit of the Moon. NEO YU55 imaged by the Arecibo radar telescope. Credit: NASA Looks a bit like that thing from …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

well at least the universe...

has given me something nice for my birthday

Unhappy

purpose

GREAT, the yanks miss Assange with a satellite, the Germans missed him with theirs, bollocks, please don't tell me their going for the prison bus.

Planet X?

It's Nibiru -- they've come for us at last...

Coat

Optional

The truth is out there NEO.

Coat on, door open...

Bronze badge

Where are the loonies? Shirely by now the internet should be awash with loonies telling us that the lump was going to come screaming through the atmosphere and destroy all life on earth, except the cockroaches. Oh, and that NASA are covering it up.

Or is it all quiet because NASA managed to say it wasn't going to hit us before the nutters said it was? Perhaps it's only a conspiracy if a governmental agency are denying a claim made by the tinfoil hat brigade.

FAIL

Maybe if we vent warp core plasma in to it's path it will ionize it giving us a higher resolution.....

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums