back to article Ryanair may charge cattle to use the bog

Budget aerial cattle transporter Ryanair may ask the self-loading cargo to pay for a visit to the loo, chief exec Michael O'Leary suggested today. He told the BBC: "One thing we have looked at in the past and are looking at again is the possibility of maybe putting a coin slot on the toilet door so that people might actually …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Bod

Re: Taking the piss

Indeed. His jibe at the beeb about it being a slow news day made me laugh.

Joke

Mr

Why waste your own bottle when you can use their free air sickness barf bags. You could then have the pleasure of handing it to the attendant, or better yet just replace back in the seat pocket you got it from… I find this most amusing but seriously, I’m glad Ryan Air stays on your side of the Atlantic.

Anonymous Coward

After one return trip on Ryanair

I wasn't so worried about needing to urinate, was more concerned about shitting myself

Truly dreadful flights, should be renamed white knuckle airways.

Pay a bit more and go woth a decent airline or youmight end up paying with your life.

Anonymous Coward

Sexual discrimination?

A trifle more awkward for women, perhaps? Or are we going to be treated to entertaining exhibitions by female fliers?

Anonymous Coward

No more cheap travel...

I think some of these charges are a little crazy, but its just a weird method to their madness.

I have many times stood and looked at some person double my weight, wondering why I have to pay the same (assuming) as they do. We have all done it... except you fat arses of course. Not just weight but physical size.

I have flown 60+ flights, all 2.5-3hrs long, and have only ONCE used the toilet, and was never really desperate anyway. In this case, I could wonder why I have to pay for the few to use that facility. I always find it strange that as soon as the belt light goes off, up gets people to queue. Couldn't they just go before they get on?

Maybe if people didn't insist on queuing for these flights as soon as they get the whiff of the smell of a Ryanair employee at a gate desk.

Solve this...

Pee whilst you are waiting for your flight...

Pee before you queue for customs, there are usually toilets before hand, and you might as well spend your hour crapping on the toilet than in the middle of a queue which will be smaller by time you get out, which it probably will be at 23:30 when the flight lands, as its probably teh only one around that time (for cheapness sakes usually).

Or just fly with someone else and don't moan, pay for someone else that includes everything all in for you...

PS. I hate Ryanair for their merits on flying with them. And half of it is actually due to the type of people that fly with them

Joke

I presume..

...that they`ll be taking exchange rates into account so that our euro friends wont be getting away with paying less for this "privilidge"

joke alert incase anyone attempts to take me seriously :)

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums