Google's Gmail has once again plummeted out of the cloud and the company is scurrying to fix the problem nearly an hour after it went titsup. The email service hit the buffers at around 10:15am GMT, and, at time of writing, it hasn't flickered back to life yet. All of which spells bad news for all those firms out there that …
Who did it.......
Who typed google into google search and broke the internet ?
Gmail down for fours hours and now back up, not even enough time to start looting !
Its down again
I'm getting errors on my imap account around 17:00 so it looks like it isnt sorted completely yet.
GFail is still out for me... so much for update 2!
No on all levels
POP not working, IMAP maybe (as reported), webmail not working.
Sack of s*** inbred google services, you can never rely on others.
Welcome to the cloud.
I'd wager it was the spammers again--but Google can't be bothered to fight them seriously, eh?
(Isn't spam the #1 problem with email?)
...why the cloud is a bunch of unreliable vapor.
Someone must have hit the.....
Can't log into gmail again - just getting "still working" and being served offline results only.
what is happening to my favourite email service!
for the record
back working again for me.
I've been getting the "still working" message a lot more recently (but not for 30 mins like i just experienced). A different issue from the full outage, but still increasingly annoying.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...