The regular readers among you will know we're a bit fond of stories relating to parents who slap their sprogs with ill-advised or downright perverse names, as evidenced by the cases of 4Real, Metallica, @, John Blake Cusack Version 2.0, Renault Megane and, spectacularly, Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii. Well, this in-depth …
Odd Virginians and unlucky builders
The one time we went to VA to visit my aunt and uncle they introduced us to their new acquaintance Dotty Snotty whose son was named Scotty.
There is also a barn not far from my house that has a plaque "A. Hole, D. Hole, 1837".
Also its only Blue Ball, Pa. Unfortunate accident with a pistol that made it singular not plural;). And Rick forgot about Bird in Hand being right there too, and Virginville is right nearby too.
Odd Virginians and unlucky builders Follow Up
I forgot. I've never seen the town Climax, but Paradise is right after Intercourse.
a few more
Eighty Four, PA
Two Egg, FL
Big Bone Lick State Park, KY (no pun intended)
Or the Korean pole vaulter, Kim Yoo Suk
Went to school with a girl named Vicky Vick.
Well they kept me amused
I'm my sort placement within a payroll department i saw a few p45's drifting through the place.. Mr Glasscock caused a few giggles in the department, and i went to school with a tabitha (you can imagine how people called out to her)
Want to by a car?
We have Dick Witham Chevrolet in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA (for our over seas folks)
Also, here in the states, Randy is just a name, not a description.
Paris, just beacuse
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?