The UK's streets are today a safer place for kiddies and decorated war veterans after public and police hostility forced a Gloucestershire bus-spotter to give up his lifelong hobby of snapping interesting examples of road-based public transport, the Evening Standard reports. Rob McCaffrey, 50, had apparently over 40 years built …
Are we at war with Iran?
Look at the evidence.
1. Terror fear knob is turned up to 'max', e.g. UK MET making everyone suspicious of photographs, people with more than one mobile phone, people who look funny....
2. US terrorized, I just saw an advert telling people to prepare for emergencies by stockpiling food. No kidding, they're telling Americans to stockpile tinned food in government adverts.
3. Bush impeachment papers show he's authorized covert attacks and assasinations against Iran.
4. Across Europe mass surveillance laws are being enacted. Nazi calls for internment and right to declare people 'enemy combatants'.
5. Israel practising to bomb *non* civilian targets for a change.
6. Brown is all smiles now when Bush is around, starts doing the 'UN sanctions against Iran' stuff? Very similar to Blair calling for 'UN sanctions against Iraq'....
It's like they know Bush'y wants to go out with a bang and are preparing for the worst don't you think? There's no rational explanation why a person taking a photo of a bus is harrassed like that, it's insane and dysfunctional, but yet perhaps there's method in the madness. Somebody declared war and Murdoch has forgotten to tell us about it!
Well either that or we have a bunch of morons in power....
Why didn't they just shoot him?
WTF are our Police playing at?
He was clearly a suspected terrorist so why are these rural bumkins pussyfooting around? Shoot the b*stard.
I'm sure they could easily have alleged he was wearing bulky clothing (anorak would suffice here) and saw him try to jump a barrier (OK, so he tripped on an uneven paving slab, 'tis near enough the same thing.)
Shoot first and cover up questions later, that's the standard of policing we have come to expect.
Jeez, these guys have got a lot to learn from the Met.
"The magna carta and Queen Anne's bill of rights (both MASSIVELY preceeding the US bill of rights)"
Wasn't Magna Carta signed under duress?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip