back to article Everything's going to be all white: Google Nexus 5 mobe expected Friday

Google’s LG-made, plastic-backed Nexus 5 smartphone, possibly one of the most leaked as-yet-unannounced handsets ever, will be available in white as well as black, as yet another leak has revealed. The Nexus 5 - of either hue - will contain a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon chip running at up to 2.3GHz and equipped with 2GB of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Out of interest...

...would anyone be swayed if the N5 *were* available in other colours?

I have the N4, but I'm a cheap date when it comes to bold colours and I do like something that stands out from the rest.

Of course, it might run the risk of becoming Lumia-esque but nonetheless, it might nice to have more choice than 'you can have it any colour you like, so long as it's...'

That's something Nokia did well, I think - making the Lumia range look a bit more lively and dumping 'beige box' syndrome.

1. Fletchulence

Re: Out of interest...

Nope. They'd have got me with improved battery (my only real gripe with my N4) but for some bizarre reason on the N5 it's actually worse. Shame.

2. Keep Refrigerated

$349 (£215)

At current US electronics exchange rates $349 = £349.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: $349 (£215)

Of course, $349 is without sales tax, so if you add VAT, you get £215 + (215*0.20) = £258.

£259 might be a nice price for the basic model, and £279 or £289 for the 32gb version? + £10 delivery?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

in white?

Take a look at the photos of the white one, from @evleaks

Compare the positioning of the camera in relation to the button on the side nearest it, then look at the same two elements on the side shot, a side shot taken from the side nearest the camera. so no perspective to worry about.

The camera is in different positions.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like